Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,209 Members 36,620 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Microp version mismatch ERROR! PLEASE Help!!

Tip us?

kirpix1
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Microp version mismatch ERROR! PLEASE Help!!

Hi guys,

I have a sprint touch pro 2 and got the phone frozen for no reason. When I soft reset the phone and got the phone turned on there was an error on the screen writing "Microp version mismatch 0. Please update to the latest firmware." and when the phone screen goes off for power saving purpose I cannot turn the lcd back on using the power button. Then I thought Hard resetting would solve the problem as it would restore to factory settings. but the problem still presents. I searched the forum and found a thread about htc diamond informing the problem is caused by an hardware malfunction related to the sockets on xda developers (showthread.php?t=657514). But couldn't found anything related to touch pro 2. Please help me I cannot use my phone!!!

kirpix1
Old
(Last edited by kirpix1; 21st August 2010 at 08:39 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
thanks for not helping guys it turned back to normal on his own..

EDIT: The problem still exists I will try the htc diamond solution and see if it works (forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=657514) HOPE IT WILL (

vsouza
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Microp error on HTC TP2 THOD210 from T-Mobile

Im having the same error. Someone know how solve it? Please contact me at lidergold(a)yahoo.com.br

krekol
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I have a phone that does the same thing. It got wet. My guess is that yours also took a dip. I don't think there is much you can do besides replace the mainboard. Sorry
AT$T ViVid - Stock ICS.
Sprint Touch Pro 2 - XpressDusk Full Dusk ROM & GBX0B Android.
AT$T Tilt 8925 - Android.

vsouza
Old
Thanks Meter 0
How much to replace board?
You sure cant fix?
Tags
microp problem, microp version mismatch, rom problem, screen problem, sprint touch pro 2