Microp version mismatch ERROR! PLEASE Help!!

OP kirpix1

29th July 2010, 09:32 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hi guys,

I have a sprint touch pro 2 and got the phone frozen for no reason. When I soft reset the phone and got the phone turned on there was an error on the screen writing "Microp version mismatch 0. Please update to the latest firmware." and when the phone screen goes off for power saving purpose I cannot turn the lcd back on using the power button. Then I thought Hard resetting would solve the problem as it would restore to factory settings. but the problem still presents. I searched the forum and found a thread about htc diamond informing the problem is caused by an hardware malfunction related to the sockets on xda developers (showthread.php?t=657514). But couldn't found anything related to touch pro 2. Please help me I cannot use my phone!!!
1st August 2010, 12:07 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member

2 posts
thanks for not helping guys it turned back to normal on his own..

EDIT: The problem still exists I will try the htc diamond solution and see if it works (forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=657514) HOPE IT WILL (
Last edited by kirpix1; 21st August 2010 at 08:39 PM.
11th March 2012, 01:21 AM   |  #3  
Flag Nova Friburgo

10 posts
More
Unhappy Microp error on HTC TP2 THOD210 from T-Mobile
Im having the same error. Someone know how solve it? Please contact me at lidergold(a)yahoo.com.br
12th March 2012, 05:56 AM   |  #4  
Flag El Dorado
Thanks Meter: 1

20 posts
More
I have a phone that does the same thing. It got wet. My guess is that yours also took a dip. I don't think there is much you can do besides replace the mainboard. Sorry
11th April 2012, 04:32 AM   |  #5  
Flag Nova Friburgo

10 posts
More
How much to replace board?
You sure cant fix?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
microp problem, microp version mismatch, rom problem, screen problem, sprint touch pro 2
Previous Thread Next Thread