Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,906 Members 42,919 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

orig. rom for us t-mobile htc touch pro 2

Tip us?

ariel123
Old
Thanks Meter 11
so we cant update to other touch pro 2 roms when 6.5 comes out or we must wait for tmobile

ruinertt
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ariel123 View Post
so we cant update to other touch pro 2 roms when 6.5 comes out or we must wait for tmobile
Incorrect. You CAN use 6.5 ROMs on your Touch Pro2. I have the T-Mobile TP2 and am currently running a custom ROM.

There just isn't an "official" T-Mobile 6.5 ROM that is available yet.

vsouza
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Radio error can cause "microp firmware mismatch error" on Tmobile TP2?

My HTC has this problem.
I never do this before and afraid brick my phone.

Has anyone experienced this problem: "Error Code Microp Error, Microp Version Mismatch, Please update latest microp firmware."
The symptoms after the error render the screen blank after it has gone/been put into sleep mode, and pressing the on/off key wont bring the screen back on, it requires a battery disconnect, and power up, but you only get one go, once it is in sleep mode. The phone will send and recieve calls/sms, so seems to function ok as a phone , if only I could see the buttons to answer/make calls!
This all started about 24 hours after downloading wm 6.5, worked fine for 24 hours, then, started to malfunction without any warning. So not sure if this is related or not. Have tried resetting phone and re-downloading wm 6.5 to see if the issue was here. Not fixed>
Can anyone assist please.