Forums Added for the Oppo R5, Oppo N3, and Xiaomi Redmi Note

Just yesterday, Oppo unveiled a pair of rather unique smartphones, the Oppo … more

How to Play Music From Android Wear – XDA TV

Yesterday, we showed you how to do some advanced things with your Moto 360 quite easily … more

Google Updates Play Games, Wallet, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive, Google+, and Camera

While we haven’t really had much in the way of … more

Google Execs Talk to Ars About Android 5.0 Lollipop

Android 5.0 Lollipop is right around the corner, and it’s expected to hit AOSP … more

orig. rom for us t-mobile htc touch pro 2

OP reu15

5th October 2009, 11:19 PM   |  #11  
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 11

565 posts
More
so we cant update to other touch pro 2 roms when 6.5 comes out or we must wait for tmobile
6th October 2009, 12:01 AM   |  #12  
Georgia
Thanks Meter: 2

434 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ariel123

so we cant update to other touch pro 2 roms when 6.5 comes out or we must wait for tmobile

Incorrect. You CAN use 6.5 ROMs on your Touch Pro2. I have the T-Mobile TP2 and am currently running a custom ROM.

There just isn't an "official" T-Mobile 6.5 ROM that is available yet.
11th April 2012, 04:50 AM   |  #13  
Flag Nova Friburgo
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
More
Unhappy Radio error can cause "microp firmware mismatch error" on Tmobile TP2?
My HTC has this problem.
I never do this before and afraid brick my phone.

Has anyone experienced this problem: "Error Code Microp Error, Microp Version Mismatch, Please update latest microp firmware."
The symptoms after the error render the screen blank after it has gone/been put into sleep mode, and pressing the on/off key wont bring the screen back on, it requires a battery disconnect, and power up, but you only get one go, once it is in sleep mode. The phone will send and recieve calls/sms, so seems to function ok as a phone , if only I could see the buttons to answer/make calls!
This all started about 24 hours after downloading wm 6.5, worked fine for 24 hours, then, started to malfunction without any warning. So not sure if this is related or not. Have tried resetting phone and re-downloading wm 6.5 to see if the issue was here. Not fixed>
Can anyone assist please.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread