Post Reply

[15.02.2012][TOOL]Boot Animation Creator-Make Android Boot Animations With Ease!

OP despotovski01

3rd April 2012, 08:23 AM   |  #241  
despotovski01's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,898
 
1,457 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max725

Thanks – works perfectly.
Is there by any chance a similar tool to compile a down animation (and a fastboot boot animation)? If not, how else can I make them? I tried just pasting new images into the .zip files using 7-zip with store mode (no compression), and I also tried using this tool, but I can't get it to work.
Thanks again for the great program.

This tool can't compile a down animation, because down animations are device-specific. For Samsung devices, they are in a different format than for HTC or LG devices. Maybe my new program will have this feature, who knows.
The Following User Says Thank You to despotovski01 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd April 2012, 02:59 PM   |  #242  
Mazer.one's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag ...
Thanks Meter: 1,046
 
646 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Donate to Me
More
Question
Hi despotovski01,
Firstly Thanks you for your tool, it works fine on my pc.
But i need some help, because i made a theme for htc wildfire s with an Animated Background, and when i use the same frames for make a bootanimation with your tool, when i restart the phone i have a black screen !
I don't understand why so if someone could help me, this will be cool .
Thanks in advance.

Sorry for my bad english.

Envoyé depuis mon HTC Wildfire S A510e
Attached Files
File Type: zip bootanimation.zip - [Click for QR Code] (3.48 MB, 16 views)
Last edited by Mazer.one; 3rd April 2012 at 07:06 PM.
3rd April 2012, 05:26 PM   |  #243  
despotovski01's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,898
 
1,457 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazer.one

Hi despotovski01,
Firstly Thanks you for your tool, it works fine on my pc.
But i need some help, because i made a theme for htc wildfire s with an Animated Background, and when i use the same frames for make a bootanimation with your tool, when i restart the phone i have a black screen !
I don't understand why so if someone could help me, this will be cool .
Thanks in advance.

Sorry for my bad english.

Envoyé depuis mon HTC Wildfire S A510e

I'm glad you like my program. Your attachment is corrupted. Would you mind to upload it again?
There can be several issues causing your boot animation not to work. Are your frames drawn in RGB 8bit or RGB 16bit color mode? Have you followed the instructions correctly? Have you used my program for your boot animation, or you made the desc.txt file and compressed the animation by yourself?
The Following User Says Thank You to despotovski01 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd April 2012, 07:04 PM   |  #244  
Mazer.one's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag ...
Thanks Meter: 1,046
 
646 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Donate to Me
More
I apologize, i remade my bootanimation with your tool and i put the ZIP in "system/customize/ressources" on my phone with RootExplorer and now it's working ! .
The problem was that I copied and paste the folder "part1" and the file "Desc.text" from the "bootanimation.zip" (generated by your tool) in my file "bootanimation.zip" of my theme!

And now, i copied your "bootanimation.zip" (from your tool) in the folder "system/customize/ressources" of my "theme.zip" and now it's working.

Thanks again for your work and quick reply !

Sorry for my noob question.

ps: I re-uploaded my file (for curious)
and I used "uot kitchen" as a base with a "bootanimation" included to create my theme.
Last edited by Mazer.one; 3rd April 2012 at 07:40 PM.
11th April 2012, 05:45 AM   |  #245  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
70 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
I created a Star Trek Voyager boot animation. It plays fine in the previewer but Clockwork throws an error and won't install it on my Verizon Galaxy Nexus. I even tried the paid version of Boot Animation Changer Pro and it says its installed but it doesn't change my old animation. I haven't tried manually installing it because I don't know how and also because I'm afraid that if it chokes CWM then it may screw up my system. I have tried recreating the animation zip on a different computer but the same thing always happens. Does your program work for Verizon Galaxy Nexus?
11th April 2012, 12:17 PM   |  #246  
despotovski01's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,898
 
1,457 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland Stone

I created a Star Trek Voyager boot animation. It plays fine in the previewer but Clockwork throws an error and won't install it on my Verizon Galaxy Nexus. I even tried the paid version of Boot Animation Changer Pro and it says its installed but it doesn't change my old animation. I haven't tried manually installing it because I don't know how and also because I'm afraid that if it chokes CWM then it may screw up my system. I have tried recreating the animation zip on a different computer but the same thing always happens. Does your program work for Verizon Galaxy Nexus?

You can't flash a boot animation with CWM, unless it's put in a flashable zip file. You'll have to copy it/push it manually to /data/local or /system/media. Don't worry - it won't do anything to your phone! And my program works for every phone out there, so your Galaxy Nexus is not an exception. In fact, it works best for AOSP ROMs.
Happy flashing!
12th April 2012, 09:14 AM   |  #247  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2008
Unhappy Please Help
Hi Guys

Can someone please upload the installation file to another server as I have been trying to download it, but haven't had any luck yet....

Thanks

jakeshelm
12th April 2012, 11:37 AM   |  #248  
despotovski01's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,898
 
1,457 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakeshelm

Hi Guys

Can someone please upload the installation file to another server as I have been trying to download it, but haven't had any luck yet....

Thanks

jakeshelm

The server is down. Try again in a few moments. Sorry for the inconvenience, but there's nothing I can do about it. I can't reupload it now because I'm not at home and I'm not using my personal computer.
13th April 2012, 10:08 AM   |  #249  
despotovski01's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,898
 
1,457 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakeshelm

Hi Guys

Can someone please upload the installation file to another server as I have been trying to download it, but haven't had any luck yet....

Thanks

jakeshelm

It's up now.
18th April 2012, 10:46 PM   |  #250  
uppon2's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,200
 
2,622 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Server down again? I can't get the file

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, animation, boot, creator, theme
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Android Themes by ThreadRank