Guys Plss Help me eiither to buy galaxy note or something else

Search This thread

tupo05

Jan 3, 2009
Fes
Get an iphone if you wanna spend hours and hours trying jailbreaking it. Took only couple of minutes to install custom ROMs.
So according to me --------> Galaxy Note.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using xda premium

damador

Jun 6, 2009
Xiaomi 12T Pro
Note - why ?

cheaper - ypu dont have pay hafl of phone price just for an rotten apple

Android >>>>> IOS

tons of useful addons over android store ... and 5.3 screen :)

drachers

Apr 24, 2010
Trollbait post, hooray. Note is lovely but I wouldn't recommend it to someone who doesn't know what they want. To most people I just recommend the iPhone since their family and friends can help them with it, whereas if I recommend a non-Android savvy person to get an Android phone I never hear the end of it. As patronizing as it sounds, too much choice can be a bad thing. Besides which, a strong iPhone in the market keeps Android competitive. Whee!

jeffs99

Apr 25, 2011
I dont know if anyone else is getting kind of tired of these "Oh please, please help me decide whether or not to get a Note threads".

Maybe we need a sticky called 'Help me decide...'

Plus what do think your gonna hear in this particular group, 'Dont get a Note, it sucks'(maybe i'm wrong)

Come on OP, after reading this group, you think just maybe you make decision on your own.
And they cal you a Senior Member?

Last edited:

sprintuser1977

Aug 30, 2011
Barney,Ga
Yeah if you need someone to tell you what phone or products you need then you are definitely an apple customer. They can't think for themselves therefore become sheeple and buy what crapple tells them to

From the big ole Note

Nov 5, 2011
Why not both?

I have both. A white 64GB 4S and a white Note. I use the iPhone as my actual phone and the Note as more of a tablet. I can switch in a matter of seconds thanks to a micro-sim adapter, though usually I just tether my Note to my iPhone for internet.

In my personal opinion (please note the opinion part):
iPhone 4S is good for music, messaging, camera, and apps.
The Note is good for videos, reading, internet surfing, maps, and as a memopad.

Neither are particularly good at documents, in my opinion. The 4S has the best office software but too small a screen to really use it, and the Note doesn't have access to a good enough office suite but has the hardware for it.

If I were to recommend anything though, I would say WAIT until fall or next spring. By then a bigger iPhone and a better Note will be out.

Zamboney

Feb 20, 2012
Why not both?

I have both. A white 64GB 4S and a white Note. I use the iPhone as my actual phone and the Note as more of a tablet. I can switch in a matter of seconds thanks to a micro-sim adapter, though usually I just tether my Note to my iPhone for internet.

In my personal opinion (please note the opinion part):
iPhone 4S is good for music, messaging, camera, and apps.
The Note is good for videos, reading, internet surfing, maps, and as a memopad.

Neither are particularly good at documents, in my opinion. The 4S has the best office software but too small a screen to really use it, and the Note doesn't have access to a good enough office suite but has the hardware for it.

If I were to recommend anything though, I would say WAIT until fall or next spring. By then a bigger iPhone and a better Note will be out.

I would fall down laughing if I saw you walk around with both!

Sent from my superior GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

emuX

Sep 2, 2009
Do you like a large, awesome screen, s-pen, great and really flexible OS where there is the largest range of apps, use of open standards, and you aren't stuck with what a designer sitting in an ivory tower thinks is a good UI?

Then get the Note!

Do you prefer something an idiot can use, where you are treated like a child, can't customise your user experience, are happy to pay through the nose for the phone and it'll only play nice with all the other tech in your house if its made by the same company as your phone... Oh and you are shallow and think whatever Apple spews out is amazing (like FaceTime - hello, I was video calling on my Nokia years ago and didn't need the other guy to have the same phone)...

Then get the iPhone! ;-)

jscurtu

Nov 20, 2010
Saarbrücken
launchpad.net
Hi Friends,

I confused either to buy galaxy note or Iphone4s:confused:

Pls Help me. . any other new Models??

If you are looking for something that controls you, then get an Apple or join Scientology... hell you can even do both..

But...

If you are looking for something to control, get an droid like the Note, i mean you made it to xda and even in the Note section so i guess 2nd option should fit .. seams clear..

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts