Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Lapdock $79.99 pluss $5 shipping

OP Vincent Arnold

9th April 2012, 04:23 AM   |  #11  
Flag Princeton. MA
Thanks Meter: 10

60 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldhardtruth

What is the benefit of the lap dock? Don't really see the point of it..

Sent from my Eclipsed Bionic

Turns Bionic into a netbook/linux laptop w/ webtop2sd + webuntu or just a full screen web browser with stock webtop. Lapdock is pretty small so lugging around for travel when u want small form factor works well for some.
9th April 2012, 05:43 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 113

443 posts
Oh that's cool i guess. I use citrix and leave the whole laptop at home. just bring the ipad if i need a larger screen.

I heard the lap dock is really slow...true?

Sent from my Eclipsed Bionic
9th April 2012, 06:01 PM   |  #13  
Flag Princeton. MA
Thanks Meter: 10

60 posts
More
It's not that bad, it actually is pretty acceptable for most stuff, email, browsing. Every once in a while though the mousepad seems to freeze for a bit. It's weird since the keyboard input is still accepted, like the mousepad is taking a nap ;) Again, I am not complaining for $85, it does provide a nice 1376x768 display with a dock, additional power (small battery) and it thin, pretty compact. Now if I can get webtop2sd + webuntu working I will be very happy with it as a pretty useful laptop for travel, conference, lite duty use.
10th April 2012, 06:47 AM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Looks like 1saleaday had more stock...now available for the same price on ebay...

I can't post a link (less than 8 posts)..so just search ebay for droid bionic lapdock and the seller is 1saleaday
10th April 2012, 09:43 PM   |  #15  
Flag CT
Thanks Meter: 22

128 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by midlman

Looks like 1saleaday had more stock...now available for the same price on ebay...

I can't post a link (less than 8 posts)..so just search ebay for droid bionic lapdock and the seller is 1saleaday

Oh, sure....free shipping there! I coulda saved $5.00!
11th April 2012, 07:57 AM   |  #16  
Thanks Meter: 1

23 posts
More
Here is one for $89.99 (free shipping) that I just found, sorry if it has already been posted else where.

http://www.bensoutlet.com/products/m...bionic-lapdock
4th May 2012, 01:38 AM   |  #17  
Thanks Meter: 5

119 posts
More
Anyone know of any current, similar sales?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using xda premium
6th May 2012, 02:59 PM   |  #18  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
I just bought the Atrix lapdock and switch the connector and mounted my bionic phon
I just bought the Atrix lapdock and switch the connector and mounted my bionic phone . I get the screen but the KeyB/TP not working .Need Help

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread