I solved for S5690
I solved Samsung Xcover (S5690, Android 2.3.6) connection to a carkit on Renault Laguna 3.
1. I root phone;
2. I used ES File Explorer to access system files. In ES File Explorer settings I give root privileges.
3. I installed from Google Play program “Mount / system (rw / ro)” (free).
4. I run Mount/system (rw / ro) and I enabled "mount r/w". He is active several seconds, so it goes quickly to ES File Explorer.
5. I open ES File Explorer: --- / system / app /. I look for Bluetooth.apk and I renamed to bluetooth.apk.bak.
6. File bluetoothpbap ...... . apk does not start at all.
The biggest surprise was that the car recognizes the phone, contacts, media, everything.
I hope to work on other samsung phones (I think it's a general problem).
Dualsim N800+, Android 4
LG Renoir - Sold
Motorola Milestone - Sold
Optimus 2x - Sold (Never buy LG phones)