Sony Updates AOSP Sources to Android 5.0.1

Just a few days ago, Sony did an utterly fantastic job by pushing out numerous device trees for … more

Stop Your Screen From Turning Off with KeepItOn

We all know the feeling of reading a news article orrather longdocument, when our screen … more

The XDA LG QPair Developer Challenge Voting Has Begun!

It seems like it was just yesterday that weannounced that we had paired up with LGto … more

Major Update for the Sony Smartwatch 2 Brings DND and More

With the wearables landscape now dominated by Android Wear and Pebble, its … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[FIXED]Play store doesnt show my uninstalled paid apps

OP aznmode

4th April 2012, 01:18 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 830

4,330 posts
Is it just me or the Play Store doesnt show my purchased (but not installed) apps? It used to be on the bottom of the list. If I swipe right in my installed list I can view all but it also shows apps I've viewed or installed previous including free ones so its a very long list and is not categorized.

Is there anyway to get my paid uninstalled apps on the bottom again? I assume this is a google play bug

FIXED: Member mgf8384 sent me a PM and told me that he had the same issue and uninstalled google play updates and found an old Market app. Installed it and was able to see them again. He also mentioned he contacted google and they are aware of the issue.

So depending if you have custom rom that has current play store or not. In my case I'm using ZR3D 1.6 and after I uninstalled Google Play updates and reopened market, I was able to see them again. Thanks again to mgf8384 for pointing this out!
Last edited by aznmode; 5th April 2012 at 07:37 PM.
4th April 2012, 01:18 PM   |  #2  
Flag elizabethton
Thanks Meter: 5,541

2,546 posts
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=23633951 heres the downgrade root option

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA
4th April 2012, 01:22 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

4,330 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shizkoff777

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=23633951 heres the downgrade root option

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA

Incorrect post? The link shows how to downgrade hboot.
4th April 2012, 01:27 PM   |  #4  
Flag Seattle, Wa
Thanks Meter: 448

2,595 posts
More
go into settings, applications, and google play store, force close it, clear data, go into accounts and sync and "sync now" your google account, then open play store again and they should be there
The Following User Says Thank You to NewZJ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th April 2012, 01:27 PM   |  #5  
Flag Android Land
Thanks Meter: 118

239 posts
More
Go to play store, press Menu, press My apps, swipe right (to get to the All apps menu) and tana! All your apps: free and paid, installed and uninstalled.
4th April 2012, 01:40 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member

4,330 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewZJ

go into settings, applications, and google play store, force close it, clear data, go into accounts and sync and "sync now" your google account, then open play store again and they should be there

Thank you will try this method

EDIT: didn't work unfortunately

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
Last edited by aznmode; 4th April 2012 at 01:45 PM.
4th April 2012, 01:42 PM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member

4,330 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0fizor

Go to play store, press Menu, press My apps, swipe right (to get to the All apps menu) and tana! All your apps: free and paid, installed and uninstalled.

Thanks for the reply. I've already tried this before posting but man it lists everything. I just wanna be able to see my paid apps.

5th April 2012, 07:35 PM   |  #8  
OP Senior Member

4,330 posts
FIXED: Member mgf8384 sent me a PM and told me that he had the same issue and uninstalled google play updates and found an old Market app. Installed it and was able to see them again. He also mentioned he contacted google and they are aware of the issue.

So depending if you have custom rom that has current play store or not. In my case I'm using ZR3D 1.6 and after I uninstalled Google Play updates and reopened market, I was able to see them again. Thanks again to mgf8384 for pointing this out!
11th April 2012, 12:10 PM   |  #9  
Flag St. Gallen
Thanks Meter: 113

1,348 posts
More
i got the same prob now too.

getting this overview of all my purchased and installed apps was one of the main points why i bought apps.
if google eliminates this page, it also eliminates my motivation to buy apps too.

i uninstalled those play updates now too, and now i'm back to the old android market. the three categories "Updates", "Installed" and "Not Installed" are back, and i'm happy again..
i hope google will fix this, and not force us to use that new "my apps" page...

EDIT: well ****! after a minute it automaticaly updated back to google play, and the page now is the same crap again!
seems like i'm not going to buy any app again.. :/
Last edited by D4rkSoRRoW; 11th April 2012 at 12:23 PM.
12th April 2012, 02:59 AM   |  #10  
OP Senior Member

4,330 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by D4rkSoRRoW

i got the same prob now too.

getting this overview of all my purchased and installed apps was one of the main points why i bought apps.
if google eliminates this page, it also eliminates my motivation to buy apps too.

i uninstalled those play updates now too, and now i'm back to the old android market. the three categories "Updates", "Installed" and "Not Installed" are back, and i'm happy again..
i hope google will fix this, and not force us to use that new "my apps" page...

EDIT: well ****! after a minute it automaticaly updated back to google play, and the page now is the same crap again!
seems like i'm not going to buy any app again.. :/

Noticed that too. So I have to keep uninstalling the updates. I think the permanent fix is to downgrade to old market. All my tablets with Google play exhibit the same issue.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread