5,597,397 Members 31,323 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[FIXED]Play store doesnt show my uninstalled paid apps

Tip us?
 
aznmode
Old
(Last edited by aznmode; 5th April 2012 at 06:37 PM.)
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 747
Posts: 3,939
Join Date: Jun 2007
Default [FIXED]Play store doesnt show my uninstalled paid apps

Is it just me or the Play Store doesnt show my purchased (but not installed) apps? It used to be on the bottom of the list. If I swipe right in my installed list I can view all but it also shows apps I've viewed or installed previous including free ones so its a very long list and is not categorized.

Is there anyway to get my paid uninstalled apps on the bottom again? I assume this is a google play bug

FIXED: Member mgf8384 sent me a PM and told me that he had the same issue and uninstalled google play updates and found an old Market app. Installed it and was able to see them again. He also mentioned he contacted google and they are aware of the issue.

So depending if you have custom rom that has current play store or not. In my case I'm using ZR3D 1.6 and after I uninstalled Google Play updates and reopened market, I was able to see them again. Thanks again to mgf8384 for pointing this out!
 
shizkoff777
Old
#2  
shizkoff777's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 5506
Posts: 2,485
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: elizabethton
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=23633951 heres the downgrade root option

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA
They made me change my signature but we all know it was the best
 
aznmode
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 747
Posts: 3,939
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by shizkoff777 View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=23633951 heres the downgrade root option

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA
Incorrect post? The link shows how to downgrade hboot.
 
NewZJ
Old
#4  
NewZJ's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 447
Posts: 2,575
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Seattle, Wa
go into settings, applications, and google play store, force close it, clear data, go into accounts and sync and "sync now" your google account, then open play store again and they should be there
The Following User Says Thank You to NewZJ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
m0fizor
Old
#5  
m0fizor's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 118
Posts: 238
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Android Land
Go to play store, press Menu, press My apps, swipe right (to get to the All apps menu) and tana! All your apps: free and paid, installed and uninstalled.
Nexus 4
---
-> ROM: Android 4.2.2 (stock)
-> Kernel: latest Franco.kernel nightly
 
aznmode
Old
(Last edited by aznmode; 4th April 2012 at 12:45 PM.)
#6  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 747
Posts: 3,939
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewZJ View Post
go into settings, applications, and google play store, force close it, clear data, go into accounts and sync and "sync now" your google account, then open play store again and they should be there
Thank you will try this method

EDIT: didn't work unfortunately

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
Don't forget to give thanks if I've helped you in anyway...
 
aznmode
Old
#7  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 747
Posts: 3,939
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0fizor View Post
Go to play store, press Menu, press My apps, swipe right (to get to the All apps menu) and tana! All your apps: free and paid, installed and uninstalled.
Thanks for the reply. I've already tried this before posting but man it lists everything. I just wanna be able to see my paid apps.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
Don't forget to give thanks if I've helped you in anyway...
 
aznmode
Old
#8  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 747
Posts: 3,939
Join Date: Jun 2007
FIXED: Member mgf8384 sent me a PM and told me that he had the same issue and uninstalled google play updates and found an old Market app. Installed it and was able to see them again. He also mentioned he contacted google and they are aware of the issue.

So depending if you have custom rom that has current play store or not. In my case I'm using ZR3D 1.6 and after I uninstalled Google Play updates and reopened market, I was able to see them again. Thanks again to mgf8384 for pointing this out!
 
D4rkSoRRoW
Old
(Last edited by D4rkSoRRoW; 11th April 2012 at 11:23 AM.)
#9  
D4rkSoRRoW's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 108
Posts: 1,316
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: St. Gallen
i got the same prob now too.

getting this overview of all my purchased and installed apps was one of the main points why i bought apps.
if google eliminates this page, it also eliminates my motivation to buy apps too.

i uninstalled those play updates now too, and now i'm back to the old android market. the three categories "Updates", "Installed" and "Not Installed" are back, and i'm happy again..
i hope google will fix this, and not force us to use that new "my apps" page...

EDIT: well ****! after a minute it automaticaly updated back to google play, and the page now is the same crap again!
seems like i'm not going to buy any app again.. :/
HTC HD2 (T8585) | 16GB SDHC (class 4)
WinMo -> CleanEX UniQ 655 Series V. 4.30
-> NAND Android -> HyperDroid CM7 v5.9.0
HTC One X. | Will it truly beat the legendary HD2?.. (Hint: It didn't.)
-> Nexus 5 on Cataclysm.
- Nexus 4 on Official AOKP.
- Nexus7 3G on Official CM10.1 AOKP.
 
aznmode
Old
#10  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 747
Posts: 3,939
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by D4rkSoRRoW View Post
i got the same prob now too.

getting this overview of all my purchased and installed apps was one of the main points why i bought apps.
if google eliminates this page, it also eliminates my motivation to buy apps too.

i uninstalled those play updates now too, and now i'm back to the old android market. the three categories "Updates", "Installed" and "Not Installed" are back, and i'm happy again..
i hope google will fix this, and not force us to use that new "my apps" page...

EDIT: well ****! after a minute it automaticaly updated back to google play, and the page now is the same crap again!
seems like i'm not going to buy any app again.. :/
Noticed that too. So I have to keep uninstalling the updates. I think the permanent fix is to downgrade to old market. All my tablets with Google play exhibit the same issue.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
Don't forget to give thanks if I've helped you in anyway...

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...