Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,165 Members 44,058 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Jun-13 MeanROM v4.5 | 2.17 | OC/UV | Beats | 50+ hr standby | 4000+ Quadrant

Tip us?

Sienpraba
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimebagdan65 View Post
Ok, just curious, what's the trick to getting Ponury to work with this? Looks way cool
Download and install PGM from the market, just open the application, turn it on and apply the settings.
and now, you can enjoy it
Oprek mania

dimebagdan65
Old
Thanks Meter 613

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sienpraba View Post
Download and install PGM from the market, just open the application, turn it on and apply the settings.
and now, you can enjoy it
Ummm... Thanks... Yeah... Never thought to try that... lmfao sorry, I know you were tryin to help, anybody have any other suggestions?
:thumbup::beer:

P.s. - ^5 fellow night owl lol
Razor 32gb WiFi Stock KitKat w/Xposed and Franco Kernel
Hammerhead 32gb same
Gmail/Hangout dime@dimedroidhq.com
Google+Page and Profile
YouTube channel

-You can lead a fool to knowledge but you can't make 'em think
-Be a sponge, not a stain...

bambamishere
Old
Thanks Meter 78
Quote:
I run it no problem, perhaps bad download?
Like I said its the same file ,I have run it before but not with 4EXT.

leonardusbayu
Old
Thanks Meter 85
Quote:
Newest 4EXT configured for S-On SmartFlash? Redownload 3.6, download Chad's rls08beta3, boot to recovery, wipe cache/dalvik, flash ROM, flash kernel, choose reboot now. You should see the HTC splash screen twice and feel a buzz each time (a vibration, I mean, flashing ROMs does NOT get you buzzed despite the term flashaholic lol). Once it boots, confirm kernel install and proceed to happy dance
1. yes i am on the latest touch recovery with s-on smartflash
2. i did flash the latest chad's kernel successfully
3. i redownload mean rom 3.6 6 times and did exactly like the flashing procedure but it still says cannot open package (bad)
4. i downloaded mean 3.7 and tried to flash it....still the same cannot open the file (bad)
stuck at mean 3.3 at the moment, cannot go further

anyone can give solution?

dimebagdan65
Old
Thanks Meter 613

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bambamishere View Post
Like I said its the same file ,I have run it before but not with 4EXT.
Chad's Superwipe... From Sept 30th... If that's the one then I'm stumped, cause that's the same one I flash...
Hammerhead 32gb same
Google+Page and Profile
YouTube channel

dimebagdan65
Old
Thanks Meter 613

DONATE TO ME
Hmmmm... I have to stop digging in the forums late at night XD anybody seen or tried this...?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1342387
Hammerhead 32gb same
Google+Page and Profile
YouTube channel

ramjet73
Old
(Last edited by ramjet73; 11th April 2012 at 10:44 AM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 4465
Default Setting Up Ponury Gesture Mod

Quote:
Ok, just curious, what's the trick to getting Ponury to work with this? Looks way cool
First of all, when the button in the lower left says "off", it's really on and vice versa. When you turn it on (the button will say "off") it loads the module and brings up two gestures (slide2lock and slide2wake). Press the configuration button for one of them to setup the activation gesture for that action. Make sure the input device is "shooter+" and if it isn't you may need to uninstall, reboot and reinstall until it appears.

As you press "configure" for each of them it will bring up a screen where you can press "Left to Right" or "Right to Left" to activate the action (lock or wake) via a horizontal swipe anywhere on the device including the capacitive buttons at the bottom. Not too good for me since I use launchers that require horizontal swipes all the time and I don't want them to turn the screen off and on.

If you press the "start point:" button and hold until it "glows" (sometimes it takes a few presses before it glows), then you can move it anywhere on the screen to indicate your starting point for that gesture. I set mine to the upper left corner of the screen for lock and the lower left for wake. Then press the "stop point:" button until it "glows" and move it to the end of your gesture. I set mine to the lower right corner for the lock and the upper right corner for the unlock.

Once you've finished your settings on the configuration screen for each gesture, make sure to press "Save Settings" and that will take you back to the main screen. Then press "Apply Settings" on the main screen before you do anything else.

After you've configured both gestures, check off the "Run after boot" box and reboot. Try your gestures as you configured them. If they don't work (make sure you press firmly on the screen as you move your finger through the gesture) uninstall the app, reboot and try the whole process again. It took me a few tries to get it right, but hopefully this info will help people that are having trouble setting it up.

ramjet73
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ramjet73 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dimebagdan65
Old
Thanks Meter 613

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramjet73 View Post
First of all, when the button in the lower left says "off", it's really on and vice versa. When you turn it on (the button will say "off") it loads the module and brings up two gestures (slide2lock and slide2wake). Press the configuration button for one of them to setup the activation gesture for that action. Make sure the input device is "shooter+" and if it isn't you may need to uninstall, reboot and reinstall until it appears.

As you press "configure" for each of them it will bring up a screen where you can press "Left to Right" or "Right to Left" to activate the action (lock or wake) via a horizontal swipe anywhere on the device including the capacitive buttons at the bottom. Not too good for me since I use launchers that require horizontal swipes all the time and I don't want them to turn the screen off and on.

If you press the "start point:" button and hold until it "glows" (sometimes it takes a few presses before it glows), then you can move it anywhere on the screen to indicate your starting point for that gesture. I set mine to the upper left corner of the screen for lock and the lower left for wake. Then press the "stop point:" button until it "glows" and move it to the end of your gesture. I set mine to the lower right corner for the lock and the upper right corner for the unlock.

Once you've finished your settings on the configuration screen for each gesture, make sure to press "Save Settings" and that will take you back to the main screen. Then press "Apply Settings" on the main screen before you do anything else.

After you've configured both gestures, check off the "Run after boot" box and reboot. Try your gestures as you configured them. If they don't work (make sure you press firmly on the screen as you move your finger through the gesture) uninstall the app, reboot and try the whole process again. It took me a few tries to get it right, but hopefully this info will help people that are having trouble setting it up.

ramjet73
Dude... That needs to be in the app's documentation, thank you!!!!!
Hammerhead 32gb same
Google+Page and Profile
YouTube channel

mpgrimm2
Old
(Last edited by mpgrimm2; 11th April 2012 at 11:15 AM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1099
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imurdaddytoo View Post
Noob question, but how do I get the leedroid tweaks on my phone, I tried flashing the make leedroid compatible with beats zip and no suscess, then I tried flashing a zip of the leedroid tweaks and didn't notice anything. This is on a freshly installed meanrom3.7.

Used the leedroid tweaks found in here, odexed version.
http://www.androidauthority.com/evo-...-tweaks-69718/

after flashing that zip I can't get passed the HTC screen.
Is there some other way to get the leedroid tweaks on here or am I missing something?

Thanks
Alright daddy here's what I did, Running great (oc'd to 1.728Ghz)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpgrimm2 View Post
I just used Ext4 Recovery to flash super wipe, MR 3.7, leedroid 4.03 ota, and then the leedroid fix and rebooted.

Sidenote: SuperWipe & scripts for chads kernels wouldn't flash for me on CWM Touch 5.0.8.2 (work fine on Ext4 Recovery)
Here's xda thread where I got the file (2nd or 3rd post, not the odex version). It was linked in Mikey's OP once upon a time.

Leedroid Tweaks CDMA v4.0.3 -Redownload OTA Tweaks PLS! =)
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...416150

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to mpgrimm2 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mozman
Old
Thanks Meter 173
Since flashing 3.7 2 days ago I had one reboot and one boot loop in the first 24 hours. I want doing anything stressful on the CPU. Did battery pull on the booty loop.

On battery life it is definitely not like stock. I haven't tried stock on 3.7 yet. But on previous versions
Phone slept with 1% drop per hour. With anthrax I'm getting about 2% per hour on wifi and 3% per hour on 3g. Outside the battery drain I love the anthrax features for USB fast charge, beats, and great performance. I put up a couple of screen shots with 3g drain. I didn't take any with wifi.

I'm going to try stock for a bit,
As I prefer the great battery life it gave. Dsp will help balance the volume loudness that the beats gave.and stock performance was no slouch...just don't get the benchmark scores. I'm hoping anthrax would be able to give the great phone sleep battery drain that stock gave, that would make it perfect!

Sent from XDA Premium on my EVO 3D
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1334142461695.jpg
Views:	207
Size:	101.8 KB
ID:	996501   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1334142477266.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	996502  
Sprint HTC Hero > HTC EVO 3D