I tried again tonight, and AVRCP just worked out of the box : play/pause, next, previous fast forwrd (double press)...
It works with Coreplayer in the foreground, or in the background...
I previously used AVRCP agent, but this time it wasn't enabled (maybe it changed some setting somewhere, and it was not meant to be always opened...). I have TFDetached enabled ; I started Coreplayer from the "regular" Today panel, but it still works when switching to TF3D !
If opened Coreplayer before switching on the BT3030 headset (previously paired).
Settings for Coreplayer :
- HTC Windows Media Player Mobile A2DP plugin : on (ticked)
- HTC WMP control plug-in : off (unticked)
Will try to find if that didn't came from another tweaked, but right now I can't think of something else I would have done...
Good luck guys !
for me it works not....
i follow the settings above, but still WMP would be launched be pressing a button on my BT Headset
I've finally given up on CorePlayer. The latest version of Pocket Player 4.1 solves all of my Verizon HTC Touch Pro + Bluetooth problems.
Thanks to Pocket Player 4.1, I now have:
1. Full control of all of the buttons on my Motorola HT820.
2. Lossless flac and ape support.
3. A boost in volume. I set the default equalizer with the pre-amp at its maximum. With a press of a button on the headset, I can boost volume so that it is suitable for freeway speeds.
4. A persistent current playlist.
Goodbye CorePlayer. Don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you.
The camera app on our Android smartphones and tablets isn’t something we focus on all … more
19 Aug 2014
By Tomek Kondrat
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?