I tried again tonight, and AVRCP just worked out of the box : play/pause, next, previous fast forwrd (double press)...
It works with Coreplayer in the foreground, or in the background...
I previously used AVRCP agent, but this time it wasn't enabled (maybe it changed some setting somewhere, and it was not meant to be always opened...). I have TFDetached enabled ; I started Coreplayer from the "regular" Today panel, but it still works when switching to TF3D !
If opened Coreplayer before switching on the BT3030 headset (previously paired).
Settings for Coreplayer :
- HTC Windows Media Player Mobile A2DP plugin : on (ticked)
- HTC WMP control plug-in : off (unticked)
Will try to find if that didn't came from another tweaked, but right now I can't think of something else I would have done...
Good luck guys !
for me it works not....
i follow the settings above, but still WMP would be launched be pressing a button on my BT Headset
I've finally given up on CorePlayer. The latest version of Pocket Player 4.1 solves all of my Verizon HTC Touch Pro + Bluetooth problems.
Thanks to Pocket Player 4.1, I now have:
1. Full control of all of the buttons on my Motorola HT820.
2. Lossless flac and ape support.
3. A boost in volume. I set the default equalizer with the pre-amp at its maximum. With a press of a button on the headset, I can boost volume so that it is suitable for freeway speeds.
4. A persistent current playlist.
Goodbye CorePlayer. Don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you.
Having a wide choice of third party applications is one of the most beautiful things that Android has to … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?