Micromax Yureka: Indian Handset with CyanogenMod

Thesoap opera involving Cyanogen Inc., OnePlus, and Micromax is one of the most talked about … more

Chainfire Turns Your Bootanimation into a Logging Center

Having a nice boot animation certainly adds a little bit of aesthetic polish to your … more

Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Deleted

WinMo6.5 GSM Build 21884. Build date: 2010-8-26

OP mord4z

11th April 2012, 03:59 PM   |  #401  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Smile tks man!
perfeito vey!
funfo de boa... tava com muito medo de fzer isso com o meu palm mas ele tava mt bugado e dai mandei ve... funciono perfeitamente... obrigado msm excelente essa ROM...
11th April 2012, 05:33 PM   |  #402  
OP Senior Member
Flag Umuarama
Thanks Meter: 2

177 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickoboco

perfeito vey!
funfo de boa... tava com muito medo de fzer isso com o meu palm mas ele tava mt bugado e dai mandei ve... funciono perfeitamente... obrigado msm excelente essa ROM...

De nada, por favor coloque a versão em inglês da tua mensagem pro restante do pessoal poder entender! Obrigado.

You're welcome, please put the english version for your message, then all the people will can read. Thanks.
20th April 2012, 01:56 PM   |  #403  
Thanks Meter: 16

74 posts
my device stuck at 1% and restart. :/ please help me
20th April 2012, 10:55 PM   |  #404  

2 posts
tks man!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mord4z

De nada, por favor coloque a versão em inglês da tua mensagem pro restante do pessoal poder entender! Obrigado.

You're welcome, please put the english version for your message, then all the people will can read. Thanks.

Worked good... i was afraid to do that, but my palm was freezing all the time so I did it..and worked perfectly...really thanks, that is an excellent ROM...
25th May 2012, 02:49 AM   |  #405  
Flag São Paulo

13 posts
More
Exchange ActiveSync issue
Hi, mord4z!

I've installed your 21884 in my Treo and set up Exchange ActiveSync with my university's server. But, even when I check "Manually sync" on ActiveSync's preferences, it keeps trying to connect to 3G to sync automatically! I have disabled the 3G connection because of that.

Have I done anything wrong?

EDIT: By the way, that's my only issue with the ROM. It works beautifully!
Last edited by rodesiao; 25th May 2012 at 03:15 AM.
25th May 2012, 01:22 PM   |  #406  
OP Senior Member
Flag Umuarama

177 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by george_f1

my device stuck at 1% and restart. :/ please help me

Did you made the HardSpl as described on first post?
25th May 2012, 01:25 PM   |  #407  
OP Senior Member
Flag Umuarama

177 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodesiao

Hi, mord4z!

I've installed your 21884 in my Treo and set up Exchange ActiveSync with my university's server. But, even when I check "Manually sync" on ActiveSync's preferences, it keeps trying to connect to 3G to sync automatically! I have disabled the 3G connection because of that.

Have I done anything wrong?

EDIT: By the way, that's my only issue with the ROM. It works beautifully!

Nothing wrong. When I set up an account the ActiveSync also tries to connect all the time. Perhaps this is a normal behavior.
25th May 2012, 06:02 PM   |  #408  
Flag São Paulo

13 posts
More
Well, I think I've solved that one. I have ActiveSync at my office computer, and, because of the damn proxy server, Desktop AS can't reach my Exchange server, so, the PocketPC keeps trying to reach it.

BTW, did you try to watch any video on the Treo? Even with the stock ROM, it's unplayably slow. The same file, on the same card, plays fine on my HTC Universal. Is it possible to try installing another MSM7201A-based device's SD card drivers?
25th May 2012, 06:53 PM   |  #409  
OP Senior Member
Flag Umuarama

177 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodesiao

Well, I think I've solved that one. I have ActiveSync at my office computer, and, because of the damn proxy server, Desktop AS can't reach my Exchange server, so, the PocketPC keeps trying to reach it.

BTW, did you try to watch any video on the Treo? Even with the stock ROM, it's unplayably slow. The same file, on the same card, plays fine on my HTC Universal. Is it possible to try installing another MSM7201A-based device's SD card drivers?

Yes, I've been tried. With the native player was reasonable, but with another one that I don't remeber the name (sorry), it's was good. I'll try to get the player's name for you.
25th May 2012, 07:21 PM   |  #410  
Flag São Paulo

13 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mord4z

Yes, I've been tried. With the native player was reasonable, but with another one that I don't remember the name (sorry), it's was good. I'll try to get the player's name for you.

Was it TCPMP or CorePlayer, perhaps?

Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread