A couple of questions...

OP bulit000

11th April 2012, 07:01 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

20 posts
a) Android at the moment I lost WiFi, which may be the cause? It works works, all of a sudden gets the IP address again, and so what happens moments ...
b) Where are installed applications? I installed the game Need For Speed ​​Hot Pursuit, as installed applications, but did not appear in the menu shortcut to the game. So I wanted to find a path where applications are installed (if it is installed in phone memory, not SD).
c) And a question related to the other, where there is a folder with the shortcuts that appear in the menu to go and earn some extra money some of his own as the same after the installation does not create?
d) The question as to the shell ADW Launcher. Very cool great job, but it disappeared from the menu button (16 small squares) and do not know how to enter the menu. Do I have to restart the system and enable standard launcher ... How to make a shortcut to the menu in the ADW Launcher?

Sorry for my English, it is a google translate. I can not speak English, but I understand what someone is saying to me! : D

My Android:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=961867

Yours!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread