5,598,718 Members 37,208 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Cases] Thread

Tip us?
 
sylau90
Old
(Last edited by sylau90; 12th April 2012 at 01:23 AM.)
#151  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 35
Posts: 688
Join Date: Feb 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Saw this case has sold over 100 pieces, hope I can find some owner here...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HTC-ONE-X-BL...c#ht_500wt_922

can any one please post the pictures of the back of the case?does it protect the camera lens well?



Device: HTC one X MIUI JB AOKP by Dekky with neocortex's kernel

If I helped or you appreciate my works,no coffee...thanks...buy me a tea,by clicking donate to me above my profile picture...or click thanks

 
nikhilv.13
Old
#152  
nikhilv.13's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 70
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Madras

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_God View Post
I'm really impressed with it tbh.
The white flap doesn't get in the way in general and is better in some ways. It makes it easier to txt one handed as having the flap folded behind gives a bit extra to hold on to. And while it adds a bit of bulk, it's still much thinner than a pouch or the all leather protectors I've seen for some phones.

As for camera lens protection, same as the HTC hard case someone else posted where it clears the lens by approx 0.5mm-1mm keeping it nice and safe when resting on the table (can take another photo when home if you'd prefer to see it)

Only downsides I can see to it are that you can't use the 5 pins on the back in a dock without taking it off (not an issue for me as I don't use docking stations, just the jack out) and that you have to have the flap open to take a photo, which isn't much of an issue either given the flap will just hang anyway if you hold it with two hands to keep it steady.


Sent from my HTC One X using XDA
Awesome looks like I'll be getting myself one. Mind if I ask where you bought yours from? I'm in India and not many sites ship here :\ plus the HTC store here has no clues about when accessories will arrive ...
 
sylau90
Old
#153  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 35
Posts: 688
Join Date: Feb 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
just found this case today...someone might be interested...it is a good looking leather case...the only problem is, does it fit well with a HTC one X with already got hard case on it...have asked the seller this question,still waiting for reply.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/PU-Leathe...#ht_7356wt_907



Device: HTC one X MIUI JB AOKP by Dekky with neocortex's kernel

If I helped or you appreciate my works,no coffee...thanks...buy me a tea,by clicking donate to me above my profile picture...or click thanks

 
c4llum
Old
#154  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 107
Join Date: Nov 2009
Thumbs down official clear case delays...

[QUOTE=MarioUK;24665585]If anyone is after the official HTC Hard Shell case without the flip cover (HC C700), its available here for only 11.24 with free delivery in the UK, and plenty of stock in




I ordered one of these from Prepaymania.co.uk on 10 April expecting next day delivery as promised - now been informed there is "a delay with the stock being transferred from our supplier" and could be up to a 14 day wait for them to be dispatched (which sounds to me like the release date on 24th april that Amazon are quoting...)

Very annoyed that they advertised as "in stock" and promoted next day delivery and took my money before revealing they dont actually have the cases at all!!

Apparently anyone who placed an order will be sent an email today informing them of the delay - I asked for a partial refund as a gesture of goodwill for the inconvenience and the mis-selling of the item as "in stock" and was told this wasnt possible but I could cancel my order if I wanted too... not good.
 
chrisjcks
Old
#155  
chrisjcks's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 836
Posts: 2,807
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Bolton
[QUOTE=c4llum;24755436]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioUK View Post
If anyone is after the official HTC Hard Shell case without the flip cover (HC C700), its available here for only 11.24 with free delivery in the UK, and plenty of stock in




I ordered one of these from Prepaymania.co.uk on 10 April expecting next day delivery as promised - now been informed there is "a delay with the stock being transferred from our supplier" and could be up to a 14 day wait for them to be dispatched (which sounds to me like the release date on 24th april that Amazon are quoting...)

Very annoyed that they advertised as "in stock" and promoted next day delivery and took my money before revealing they dont actually have the cases at all!!

Apparently anyone who placed an order will be sent an email today informing them of the delay - I asked for a partial refund as a gesture of goodwill for the inconvenience and the mis-selling of the item as "in stock" and was told this wasnt possible but I could cancel my order if I wanted too... not good.
Mine was dispatched yesterday, & I received the dispatch email this morning.

Support confirmed mine was dispatched yesterday.
Phone: Google Nexus 4 (Stock Unlocked / Rooted / Jelly Bean 4.3)
Phablet: Nexus 7 (Stock Unlocked / Rooted / Jelly Bean 4.3)
Tablet: Motorola Xoom (Stock Locked / Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
 
c4llum
Old
#156  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 107
Join Date: Nov 2009
oh - they must have kept taking orders after they ran out... annoying! let me know what you think of the case - my phone is grey but im hoping it will look nice with the clear case on...
 
Goku80
Old
#157  
Goku80's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 6473
Posts: 9,263
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Within the Matrix
still waiting for my gel case to come with the screen protector and sock pouch..ordered it like last friday...


 
MarioUK
Old
#158  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 27
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Stoke-on-Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by c4llum View Post
oh - they must have kept taking orders after they ran out... annoying! let me know what you think of the case - my phone is grey but im hoping it will look nice with the clear case on...
Sadly I also have the same email as you, told wouldnt have any stock till 30th April, royally annoyed :S
 
kanoku
Old
#159  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 5
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioUK View Post
Sadly I also have the same email as you, told wouldn't have any stock till 30th April, royally annoyed :S
Yup same here, I cancelled my order.

by that time I can get it faster & cheaper here in Belgium.
 
Steve_God
Old
#160  
Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 31
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Manchester
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhilv.13 View Post
Awesome looks like I'll be getting myself one. Mind if I ask where you bought yours from? I'm in India and not many sites ship here :\ plus the HTC store here has no clues about when accessories will arrive ...
It was in a Phones4U store on the high street in Grimsby, UK (I don't even live there, was just visiting and happened to try and luck and they had one in). None of the places near where I live had any in stock either, and most shops had been saying it'd be another week or so before they started getting any in too.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes