[Cases] Thread

OP orb3000

12th April 2012, 01:17 AM   |  #151  
Thanks Meter: 45

690 posts
Donate to Me
More
Saw this case has sold over 100 pieces, hope I can find some owner here...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HTC-ONE-X-BL...c#ht_500wt_922

can any one please post the pictures of the back of the case?does it protect the camera lens well?
Last edited by sylau90; 12th April 2012 at 01:23 AM.
12th April 2012, 03:20 AM   |  #152  
Flag Madras
Thanks Meter: 10

70 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_God

I'm really impressed with it tbh.
The white flap doesn't get in the way in general and is better in some ways. It makes it easier to txt one handed as having the flap folded behind gives a bit extra to hold on to. And while it adds a bit of bulk, it's still much thinner than a pouch or the all leather protectors I've seen for some phones.

As for camera lens protection, same as the HTC hard case someone else posted where it clears the lens by approx 0.5mm-1mm keeping it nice and safe when resting on the table (can take another photo when home if you'd prefer to see it)

Only downsides I can see to it are that you can't use the 5 pins on the back in a dock without taking it off (not an issue for me as I don't use docking stations, just the jack out) and that you have to have the flap open to take a photo, which isn't much of an issue either given the flap will just hang anyway if you hold it with two hands to keep it steady.

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA

Awesome looks like I'll be getting myself one. Mind if I ask where you bought yours from? I'm in India and not many sites ship here :\ plus the HTC store here has no clues about when accessories will arrive ...
12th April 2012, 10:32 AM   |  #153  
Thanks Meter: 45

690 posts
Donate to Me
More
just found this case today...someone might be interested...it is a good looking leather case...the only problem is, does it fit well with a HTC one X with already got hard case on it...have asked the seller this question,still waiting for reply.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/PU-Leathe...#ht_7356wt_907
12th April 2012, 11:17 AM   |  #154  
Thanks Meter: 15

107 posts
Thumbs down official clear case delays...
[QUOTE=MarioUK;24665585]If anyone is after the official HTC Hard Shell case without the flip cover (HC C700), its available here for only 11.24 with free delivery in the UK, and plenty of stock in

I ordered one of these from Prepaymania.co.uk on 10 April expecting next day delivery as promised - now been informed there is "a delay with the stock being transferred from our supplier" and could be up to a 14 day wait for them to be dispatched (which sounds to me like the release date on 24th april that Amazon are quoting...)

Very annoyed that they advertised as "in stock" and promoted next day delivery and took my money before revealing they dont actually have the cases at all!!

Apparently anyone who placed an order will be sent an email today informing them of the delay - I asked for a partial refund as a gesture of goodwill for the inconvenience and the mis-selling of the item as "in stock" and was told this wasnt possible but I could cancel my order if I wanted too... not good.
12th April 2012, 11:31 AM   |  #155  
Flag Bolton
Thanks Meter: 935

2,936 posts
More
[QUOTE=c4llum;24755436]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioUK

If anyone is after the official HTC Hard Shell case without the flip cover (HC C700), its available here for only 11.24 with free delivery in the UK, and plenty of stock in

I ordered one of these from Prepaymania.co.uk on 10 April expecting next day delivery as promised - now been informed there is "a delay with the stock being transferred from our supplier" and could be up to a 14 day wait for them to be dispatched (which sounds to me like the release date on 24th april that Amazon are quoting...)

Very annoyed that they advertised as "in stock" and promoted next day delivery and took my money before revealing they dont actually have the cases at all!!

Apparently anyone who placed an order will be sent an email today informing them of the delay - I asked for a partial refund as a gesture of goodwill for the inconvenience and the mis-selling of the item as "in stock" and was told this wasnt possible but I could cancel my order if I wanted too... not good.

Mine was dispatched yesterday, & I received the dispatch email this morning.

Support confirmed mine was dispatched yesterday.
12th April 2012, 11:55 AM   |  #156  
Thanks Meter: 15

107 posts
oh - they must have kept taking orders after they ran out... annoying! let me know what you think of the case - my phone is grey but im hoping it will look nice with the clear case on...
12th April 2012, 12:18 PM   |  #157  
Flag Within the Matrix
Thanks Meter: 6,580

9,407 posts
More
still waiting for my gel case to come with the screen protector and sock pouch..ordered it like last friday...

12th April 2012, 01:38 PM   |  #158  
Flag Stoke-on-Trent
Thanks Meter: 12

31 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by c4llum

oh - they must have kept taking orders after they ran out... annoying! let me know what you think of the case - my phone is grey but im hoping it will look nice with the clear case on...

Sadly I also have the same email as you, told wouldnt have any stock till 30th April, royally annoyed :S
12th April 2012, 01:58 PM   |  #159  
Thanks Meter: 1

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioUK

Sadly I also have the same email as you, told wouldn't have any stock till 30th April, royally annoyed :S

Yup same here, I cancelled my order.

by that time I can get it faster & cheaper here in Belgium.
12th April 2012, 02:40 PM   |  #160  
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 10

32 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhilv.13

Awesome looks like I'll be getting myself one. Mind if I ask where you bought yours from? I'm in India and not many sites ship here :\ plus the HTC store here has no clues about when accessories will arrive ...

It was in a Phones4U store on the high street in Grimsby, UK (I don't even live there, was just visiting and happened to try and luck and they had one in). None of the places near where I live had any in stock either, and most shops had been saying it'd be another week or so before they started getting any in too.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread