FORUMS

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Screen Protectors

9th April 2012, 10:47 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Just found the first accessory for this phone on amazon.

Link: amazon.com/Skinomi-TechSkin-Screen-Protector-Shield/dp/B007R529PA/ref=sr_1_6?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1334007521&sr=1-6

Looks like Skinomi will release several screen protectors and back protectors. Just search HTC one V on amazon for more.
 
 
11th April 2012, 01:26 PM |#2  
bahubali67's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Belgaum
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Can they ship to India???

Sent from my HTC One V
12th April 2012, 04:53 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahubali67

Can they ship to India???

Sent from my HTC One V

According to the seller info they will for 6 bucks.

amazon.com/gp/aag/details/ref=aag_m_ss?ie=UTF8&isAmazonFulfilled=&marketplac eID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&isCBA=&asin=&seller=A127GCSIQ9QZ 6G#aag_legalInfo

PS I have read a lot of reviews but could not find battery life. How is it on the one v?
15th April 2012, 04:39 AM |#4  
bahubali67's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Belgaum
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph1Man

According to the seller info they will for 6 bucks.

amazon.com/gp/aag/details/ref=aag_m_ss?ie=UTF8&isAmazonFulfilled=&marketplac eID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&isCBA=&asin=&seller=A127GCSIQ9QZ 6G#aag_legalInfo

PS I have read a lot of reviews but could not find battery life. How is it on the one v?

Battery is good. I do get one whole day. Hmmmm I surf daily.
I hope without surfing u may get 2 days backup.
Sent from my HTC One V
15th April 2012, 05:51 AM |#5  
ShAaShAy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 33
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph1Man

According to the seller info they will for 6 bucks.

amazon.com/gp/aag/details/ref=aag_m_ss?ie=UTF8&isAmazonFulfilled=&marketplac eID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&isCBA=&asin=&seller=A127GCSIQ9QZ 6G#aag_legalInfo

PS I have read a lot of reviews but could not find battery life. How is it on the one v?

I keep wifi off in the night and it's usually always connected otherwise, my average is about 2 days with moderate to heavy texting and a bit of checking Facebook here and there, so yeah coming from an iPhone to my One V, i'm completely satisfied!
9th May 2012, 07:36 PM |#6  
like.that's Avatar
Member
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Can they ship to Russia?
18th May 2012, 08:00 PM |#7  
Paresh Kalinani's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 116
 
More
Talking Flipkart.Com for India!
Buy it from Flipkart.com ... http://www.flipkart.com/amzer-93840-...e-517e9b7ffc1f
21st May 2012, 07:20 AM |#8  
Junior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph1Man

Just found the first accessory for this phone on amazon.

Link: amazon.com/Skinomi-TechSkin-Screen-Protector-Shield/dp/B007R529PA/ref=sr_1_6?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1334007521&sr=1-6

Looks like Skinomi will release several screen protectors and back protectors. Just search HTC one V on amazon for more.

Just ordered one for my phone so if anybody wants a review/report, I'll let y'all know when it arrives.
21st May 2012, 10:13 PM |#9  
xcen3x's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
Donate to Me
More
I just bought this from ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/280879347579

By far the cheapest combo, even for the price of one and the sellers sends two of each, screen protector and silicon case.

Nice!
25th May 2012, 05:27 AM |#10  
handryg555's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 183
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcen3x

I just bought this from ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/280879347579

By far the cheapest combo, even for the price of one and the sellers sends two of each, screen protector and silicon case.

Nice!

It can be shipped to India??

Sent from my HTC One V using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes