Post Reply

[SPLASH] myTouch 4G Splash Screens

15th March 2012, 10:42 PM   |  #591  
bigz1981's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
87 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
I love the splash screens! Using HTC glacier Cyan img from first post. Also have Rooted HTC Glacier in Blue from 2nd post. Will post up some of my own designs sometime next week if I have enough time to play on Photoshop. =)
Last edited by bigz1981; 15th March 2012 at 10:42 PM. Reason: Weird double post... *shrug*
7th April 2012, 06:04 AM   |  #592  
bigz1981's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
87 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Need jpg or other image file formats from the other screens, so I can get parts from them & utilize them. I tried img to jpg converters to no avail...help!
8th April 2012, 01:29 PM   |  #593  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
220 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigz1981

Need jpg or other image file formats from the other screens, so I can get parts from them & utilize them. I tried img to jpg converters to no avail...help!

Hello,

What do you mean Need jpg ?
Which images are you searching exactly ?

Regards
10th April 2012, 04:44 AM   |  #594  
VolcanicSkunk's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Ohio
Thanks Meter: 233
 
966 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigz1981

Need jpg or other image file formats from the other screens, so I can get parts from them & utilize them. I tried img to jpg converters to no avail...help!

Use this guide to convert any of the .img formats into a .png. Then use Photoshop/Gimp or another image editor to convert to .jpeg.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...o_threadsearch
The Following User Says Thank You to VolcanicSkunk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th April 2012, 04:10 AM   |  #595  
bigz1981's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
87 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcanicSkunk

Use this guide to convert any of the .img formats into a .png. Then use Photoshop/Gimp or another image editor to convert to .jpeg.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...o_threadsearch

I was coming back to edit my last post & found this. Thanks for the info. I found another thread with a converter, so I was able to get the png and use it. I use photoshop, so format wasn't so much of an issue, as long as it was converted from the img file. But I am now able to convert back & forth, so I'm having some fun. Here's my own personal boot screen:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MT4GBoot-Z.jpg
Views:	280
Size:	195.4 KB
ID:	995887  
Last edited by bigz1981; 11th April 2012 at 04:21 AM. Reason: typo
11th April 2012, 04:25 AM   |  #596  
bigz1981's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
87 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by SprigganMaster

Hello,

What do you mean Need jpg ?
Which images are you searching exactly ?

Regards

As you can see from the boot screen I posted, I was trying to get the Cyan MyTouch4G with the Android next to it from the OP. I just adjusted the color balance to make it more blue & fit in with my design.
12th April 2012, 05:08 AM   |  #597  
VolcanicSkunk's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Ohio
Thanks Meter: 233
 
966 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigz1981

As you can see from the boot screen I posted, I was trying to get the Cyan MyTouch4G with the Android next to it from the OP. I just adjusted the color balance to make it more blue & fit in with my design.

Since you're using Photoshop here is a zipped psd of the Cyan splash screen from the op so you can edit the image precisely to your liking.
Attached Files
File Type: zip CyanCyanogenSplash.zip - [Click for QR Code] (399.9 KB, 8 views)
22nd April 2012, 04:39 AM   |  #598  
bmg1001's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Reseda, CA
Thanks Meter: 260
 
1,019 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Donate to Me
More
Here's a little boot splash I made, it's my first splash screen so if you have any pointers please tell me! It's a ICS styled splash screen that says "htc glacier"
Tell me what you think! (Especially that I did it with MSPaint for XP)
Attached Files
File Type: img custom.img - [Click for QR Code] (750.0 KB, 23 views)
Last edited by bmg1001; 22nd April 2012 at 04:41 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to bmg1001 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th April 2012, 04:06 AM   |  #599  
simplyrafa8's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Yuma, AZ
Thanks Meter: 124
 
588 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmg1001

Here's a little boot splash I made, it's my first splash screen so if you have any pointers please tell me! It's a ICS styled splash screen that says "htc glacier"
Tell me what you think! (Especially that I did it with MSPaint for XP)

Noob question time... so will this whole flash your own splash screen work on ICS roms?
27th April 2012, 04:08 AM   |  #600  
VolcanicSkunk's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Ohio
Thanks Meter: 233
 
966 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
More
Flashing splash screens will work with any rom. Just follow the directions in the OP.

The Following User Says Thank You to VolcanicSkunk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
fastboot, mod, mt4g, splash screen, splash1
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes