FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

ICStock theme for Venue

584 posts
Thanks Meter: 190
 
By streak4m3, Senior Member on 9th February 2012, 04:24 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
12th April 2012, 03:24 AM |#31  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeljwestii

CM7 and MIUI are the way to go really.

Factory reset means that my data will be wiped out right? Is there a way to back up files via CWM? I just need my apps and their data to be backed up.
 
 
12th April 2012, 05:17 AM |#32  
streak4m3's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 190
 
More
Yes, download Titanium Backup (free) and backup your apps (press menu button within the app, choose batch and select backup user apps). After you install the new ROM you can install TB again and restore your apps.
12th April 2012, 05:34 AM |#33  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by streak4m3

Yes, download Titanium Backup (free) and backup your apps (press menu button within the app, choose batch and select backup user apps). After you install the new ROM you can install TB again and restore your apps.

Uhhmm.. How will I do that since I cannot open my phone as of now and can only access CWM.
12th April 2012, 03:44 PM |#34  
streak4m3's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 190
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReal11

Uhhmm.. How will I do that since I cannot open my phone as of now and can only access CWM.

Try to flash StreakDroid zip (without the ICStock theme) and see if it recovered your previous setup and apps. It may not have - in which case, unfortunately your data was lost. You have to be able to be in a running ROM to do a Titanium Backup.
The Following User Says Thank You to streak4m3 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th April 2012, 04:51 PM |#35  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by streak4m3

Try to flash StreakDroid zip (without the ICStock theme) and see if it recovered your previous setup and apps. It may not have - in which case, unfortunately your data was lost. You have to be able to be in a running ROM to do a Titanium Backup.

Yeah I guess my data were lost. I installed MIUI and works really well. Thanks for the help.
13th April 2012, 01:45 AM |#36  
streak4m3's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 190
 
More
Awesome. Check out the themes avail. for MIUI :thumbup:
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
dell, ics, stock, theme, venue
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes