ICStock theme for Venue

OP streak4m3

12th April 2012, 03:24 AM   |  #31  
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeljwestii

CM7 and MIUI are the way to go really.

Factory reset means that my data will be wiped out right? Is there a way to back up files via CWM? I just need my apps and their data to be backed up.
12th April 2012, 05:17 AM   |  #32  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 188

583 posts
More
Yes, download Titanium Backup (free) and backup your apps (press menu button within the app, choose batch and select backup user apps). After you install the new ROM you can install TB again and restore your apps.
12th April 2012, 05:34 AM   |  #33  

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by streak4m3

Yes, download Titanium Backup (free) and backup your apps (press menu button within the app, choose batch and select backup user apps). After you install the new ROM you can install TB again and restore your apps.

Uhhmm.. How will I do that since I cannot open my phone as of now and can only access CWM.
12th April 2012, 03:44 PM   |  #34  
OP Senior Member

583 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReal11

Uhhmm.. How will I do that since I cannot open my phone as of now and can only access CWM.

Try to flash StreakDroid zip (without the ICStock theme) and see if it recovered your previous setup and apps. It may not have - in which case, unfortunately your data was lost. You have to be able to be in a running ROM to do a Titanium Backup.
The Following User Says Thank You to streak4m3 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th April 2012, 04:51 PM   |  #35  

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by streak4m3

Try to flash StreakDroid zip (without the ICStock theme) and see if it recovered your previous setup and apps. It may not have - in which case, unfortunately your data was lost. You have to be able to be in a running ROM to do a Titanium Backup.

Yeah I guess my data were lost. I installed MIUI and works really well. Thanks for the help.
13th April 2012, 01:45 AM   |  #36  
OP Senior Member

583 posts
More
Awesome. Check out the themes avail. for MIUI :thumbup:
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
dell, ics, stock, theme, venue
Previous Thread Next Thread