ICStock theme for Venue

Tip us?

TheReal11
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeljwestii View Post
CM7 and MIUI are the way to go really.
Factory reset means that my data will be wiped out right? Is there a way to back up files via CWM? I just need my apps and their data to be backed up.

streak4m3
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 177
Yes, download Titanium Backup (free) and backup your apps (press menu button within the app, choose batch and select backup user apps). After you install the new ROM you can install TB again and restore your apps.
Google Nexus 5 - 4.4.2 Stock ROM
Google Nexus 4 - 4.4.2 Stock ROM
Dell Venue 8 - 4.3 Stock ROM
Dell Venue - MIUI 2.4.27

Please don't forget to hit "Thanks" at the bottom of the post of the developers and other forum members that helped you

TheReal11
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by streak4m3 View Post
Yes, download Titanium Backup (free) and backup your apps (press menu button within the app, choose batch and select backup user apps). After you install the new ROM you can install TB again and restore your apps.
Uhhmm.. How will I do that since I cannot open my phone as of now and can only access CWM.

streak4m3
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReal11 View Post
Uhhmm.. How will I do that since I cannot open my phone as of now and can only access CWM.
Try to flash StreakDroid zip (without the ICStock theme) and see if it recovered your previous setup and apps. It may not have - in which case, unfortunately your data was lost. You have to be able to be in a running ROM to do a Titanium Backup.
Dell Venue - MIUI 2.4.27

Please don't forget to hit "Thanks" at the bottom of the post of the developers and other forum members that helped you
The Following User Says Thank You to streak4m3 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TheReal11
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by streak4m3 View Post
Try to flash StreakDroid zip (without the ICStock theme) and see if it recovered your previous setup and apps. It may not have - in which case, unfortunately your data was lost. You have to be able to be in a running ROM to do a Titanium Backup.
Yeah I guess my data were lost. I installed MIUI and works really well. Thanks for the help.

streak4m3
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 177
Awesome. Check out the themes avail. for MIUI :thumbup:
Dell Venue - MIUI 2.4.27

Tags
dell, ics, stock, theme, venue