Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] S-Off/Root Info - HTC Rezound

OP JCatman

12th April 2012, 05:40 PM   |  #21  
superchilpil's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 1,232
 
3,821 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1454

What's the gain in being a dick to the guy? He asked about s-off, yes he could have searched, but the question is only half answered. We don't have s-off as a community yet. Only unlocked and s-on, which is a sticky in the dev section.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

In all honestly, in real life no body is going to walk you through something that's right in front of your face.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
12th April 2012, 06:06 PM   |  #22  
badogg's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 691
 
1,746 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchilpil

In all honestly, in real life no body is going to walk you through something that's right in front of your face.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

In all honesty, I'm not usually one to get on someone's case about searching through and sorting through 90 pages of search results. But this one was just crazy that he couldn't make the slightest attempt.

I'm not mad or nothin, more kind of flabbergasted. I just wanted to use the word flabbergasted today.
12th April 2012, 06:46 PM   |  #23  
Senior Member
Charlotte
Thanks Meter: 84
 
853 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
More
Yes, but we were all noobs at one point. I agree, op should have taken two minutes to look, but that still doesn't mean that people have to be a dick. That's all I'm saying.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
12th April 2012, 07:49 PM   |  #24  
Senior Member
Flag North East, MD
Thanks Meter: 817
 
3,034 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1454

Yes, but we were all noobs at one point. I agree, op should have taken two minutes to look, but that still doesn't mean that people have to be a dick. That's all I'm saying.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Speak for yourself, even when I was a noob I knew what Search did.

I did answer his questions earlier in the thread, told him no S-Off, the rooting guide is in the Dev section.
12th April 2012, 08:20 PM   |  #25  
superchilpil's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 1,232
 
3,821 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1454

Yes, but we were all noobs at one point. I agree, op should have taken two minutes to look, but that still doesn't mean that people have to be a dick. That's all I'm saying.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

People are assholes its life
It's also the internet so its just gonna happen, so might as well get over that

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
12th April 2012, 08:51 PM   |  #26  
Senior Member
Charlotte
Thanks Meter: 84
 
853 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjones73

Speak for yourself, even when I was a noob I knew what Search did.

I did answer his questions earlier in the thread, told him no S-Off, the rooting guide is in the Dev section.


I knew what it did too. But the point still remains we have all asked a question at one point or another that we could have found the answer to. And just being behind a keyboard doesn't make you any bigger of a man or woman. So why be a dick. I got sick and tired of all the redundant questions on the tbolt forum, but I just ignored the thread and moved on. More people should learn that.
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1454 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th April 2012, 08:52 PM   |  #27  
Senior Member
Charlotte
Thanks Meter: 84
 
853 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchilpil

People are assholes its life
It's also the internet so its just gonna happen, so might as well get over that

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

I accept the that fact, and that's the reason I have been spending less and less time on forums. Because people act differently here than they would in real life.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to 1454 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2012, 08:50 AM   |  #28  
nicotinic's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 1
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
hmmm...
It's kinda like,
NB: "Where's the bathroom?"
Exp: "Hey dude, it's a small house, you got eyes, look around and find the bathroom yourself...What, yeah I know where it is!
If you gotta go that bad then you shoulda found out where the it was before you got here.
Okay now I'm pissed, I'll tell you where, but now I'm gotta take a dump on your shoe.
Hey anybody else wanna take a dump on this joker's shoe, he's asking stupid questions..."
21st April 2012, 12:17 PM   |  #29  
narta's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kardhitsa
Thanks Meter: 119
 
800 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2007
More
NB: "Where's the bathroom?"
Exp: "There is a map device in front of your eyes that has a search function, use it"

noob does not equal lazy.
21st April 2012, 04:10 PM   |  #30  
Senior Member
Flag North East, MD
Thanks Meter: 817
 
3,034 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1454

I knew what it did too. But the point still remains we have all asked a question at one point or another that we could have found the answer to. And just being behind a keyboard doesn't make you any bigger of a man or woman. So why be a dick. I got sick and tired of all the redundant questions on the tbolt forum, but I just ignored the thread and moved on. More people should learn that.
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Look at my thread history, I have no problem helping people or pointing people in the right direction, a little effort on the OP's part wouldn't have killed him though.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes