Thanks Meter: 173

667 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by glacierguy

Yes

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2

Sorry Glacier. I fell into the newb trap! I always read all posts in a new thread before I ask a question but I've not had a reason to check XDA lately because Energy's ROM is so perfect for me. I thought this was a pretty new thread so I didn't read the whole thing first before posting and there you answered my question on page 3! I feel like a newb boob! LOL

I haven't decided to try X's ROM yet because I wouldn't keep it for lack of Bluetooth et all but I might just to try something with this new recovery. Thanks for helping getting it to the Amaze!!
The Following User Says Thank You to frodoboy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th April 2012, 05:22 PM   |  #122  
Thanks Meter: 868

2,084 posts
@glacierguy - I did the same thing. Going to run x's 3.5 for a few days. Just to see if it gives me anything that I mite like. So far I like the 4.1 clock. Not diggin the battery life yet.

Wait....I sent this with Tapatalk?
The Following User Says Thank You to Double0EK For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th April 2012, 05:50 PM   |  #123  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 5,722

3,160 posts
Donate to Me
More
I play around with X's ICS preview when I'm bored :P, also this does everything much faster, from backing up,restoring, flashing, could just be me

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
The Following User Says Thank You to EclipzeRemix For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th April 2012, 05:51 PM   |  #124  
Flag Arroyo Grande
Thanks Meter: 173

667 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmaxx82

Thank you all very much!

I don't think that's the case, but nonetheless the led shouldn't behave like that.
I will look into it.

Madmaxx, This has always been a problem with the Amaze if you let the battery completely drain. I don't think it has anything to do with your recovery which totally rocks by the way!
The Following User Says Thank You to frodoboy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th April 2012, 06:27 PM   |  #125  
Flag ap0pka
Thanks Meter: 604

2,791 posts
More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipzeRemix

also this does everything much faster, from backing up,restoring, flashing, could just be me

absolutely no contest... CWM is slow like a slug crawling the opposite direction on a conveyor belt... lol...
12th April 2012, 07:21 PM   |  #126  
Flag Sudbury, Ontario
Thanks Meter: 65

185 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by frodoboy

Madmaxx, This has always been a problem with the Amaze if you let the battery completely drain. I don't think it has anything to do with your recovery which totally rocks by the way!

It shouldn't be behaving as it is when off-charging. Up until Xboarder's most recent CWM Touch release, it had the same issue. However, he'd fixed it in the latest build though. While you will get a flashing LED for a dead battery, you shouldn't be for one which is still somewhat charged.

--
Sent via Tapatalk 2 from my TELUS HTC Amaze 4G on the Fido network.
12th April 2012, 09:54 PM   |  #127  
Western NC
Thanks Meter: 524

3,799 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by frodoboy

I haven't decided to try X's ROM yet because I wouldn't keep it for lack of Bluetooth et all but I might just to try something with this new recovery. Thanks for helping getting it to the Amaze!!

It depends on which one you try. I have been using his Bulletproof 2.5 and faux kernel .009b for weeks and Bluetooth, WiFi Calling, etc work OK.

When we get closer to a fully working ICS, will use this tool to go back and forth. No desire to preview, as am using a pretty complete AOSP version as my daily on my G2X.
13th April 2012, 06:05 AM   |  #128  
Flag Provo,UT
Thanks Meter: 169

1,152 posts
More
Solved

Sent from the morgue.
Last edited by misfit61871; 13th April 2012 at 02:09 PM.
13th April 2012, 06:10 AM   |  #129  
Flag Sudbury, Ontario
Thanks Meter: 65

185 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaww

It depends on which one you try. I have been using his Bulletproof 2.5 and faux kernel .009b for weeks and Bluetooth, WiFi Calling, etc work OK.

When we get closer to a fully working ICS, will use this tool to go back and forth. No desire to preview, as am using a pretty complete AOSP version as my daily on my G2X.

For Xboarder's ROMs, at the moment, I'd suggest Sense 3.5 if you don't mind no Bluetooth/NFC/Wi-Fi Calling and BulletProof otherwise.

--
Sent via Tapatalk 2 from my TELUS HTC Amaze 4G on the Fido network.
13th April 2012, 07:06 AM   |  #130  
Flag Surrey
Thanks Meter: 185

751 posts
More
Just discovered that when I connect my phone via usb to the computer I'm not getting the option on the phone to connect as storage device. Same prob when I go into recovery and select connect via usb. Nothing happens. So I can't drag files onto my sd card. Anyone else have this problem? How do I correct it?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4ext, recovery
Previous Thread Next Thread