Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,266 Members 40,386 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[RECOVERY] 4EXT Touch 1.0.0.5 RC5 by MadMaxx82 [06/12/12]

Tip us?

frodoboy
Old
Thanks Meter 173

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by glacierguy View Post
Yes

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2
Sorry Glacier. I fell into the newb trap! I always read all posts in a new thread before I ask a question but I've not had a reason to check XDA lately because Energy's ROM is so perfect for me. I thought this was a pretty new thread so I didn't read the whole thing first before posting and there you answered my question on page 3! I feel like a newb boob! LOL

I haven't decided to try X's ROM yet because I wouldn't keep it for lack of Bluetooth et all but I might just to try something with this new recovery. Thanks for helping getting it to the Amaze!!
I am truly a "senior" member but as my momma always told me, "it is better to be over the hill than under it!
If I've helped you in any way, please hit the "Thanks" button. If I have made you angry, hit the "Thanks" button anyway!
The Following User Says Thank You to frodoboy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Double0EK
Old
Thanks Meter 805
@glacierguy - I did the same thing. Going to run x's 3.5 for a few days. Just to see if it gives me anything that I mite like. So far I like the 4.1 clock. Not diggin the battery life yet.

Wait....I sent this with Tapatalk?
The Following User Says Thank You to Double0EK For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

EclipzeRemix
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 5716

DONATE TO ME
I play around with X's ICS preview when I'm bored :P, also this does everything much faster, from backing up,restoring, flashing, could just be me

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Previous Devices

Samsung Galaxy S3
HTC One S
Galaxy Nexus
HTC Amaze
iPhone 4
iPhone 3GS

MyTouch 4G
Mytouch 3G
HTC Dream
Moto V3

The Following User Says Thank You to EclipzeRemix For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

frodoboy
Old
Thanks Meter 173

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmaxx82 View Post
Thank you all very much!

I don't think that's the case, but nonetheless the led shouldn't behave like that.
I will look into it.
Madmaxx, This has always been a problem with the Amaze if you let the battery completely drain. I don't think it has anything to do with your recovery which totally rocks by the way!
I am truly a "senior" member but as my momma always told me, "it is better to be over the hill than under it!
If I've helped you in any way, please hit the "Thanks" button. If I have made you angry, hit the "Thanks" button anyway!
The Following User Says Thank You to frodoboy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

blast0id
Old
Thanks Meter 593
Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipzeRemix View Post
also this does everything much faster, from backing up,restoring, flashing, could just be me
absolutely no contest... CWM is slow like a slug crawling the opposite direction on a conveyor belt... lol...

HTC M7 Viper0ne + ElementalX
protected by otterb0x defender

[DEV TOOL] EASYapkTOOLcompilerDECOMPILER
[DEV TOOL] easyFLASHABLEzipBUILDER

┌∩┐(◣◢)┌∩┐ ! FAH Q H8RZ ! ┌∩┐(◣◢)┌∩┐
_ _ _ _ ! - VOTE FOR FREEDOM - ! _ _ _ _
_ _ _ Respect existence or expect RESISTANCE!

DiMaggio < Rapheal < Vision < Ruby < M7
2005 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - >> Today
CLICK HERE FIRST - BEFORE REPLYING!

stew721
Old
Thanks Meter 61

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by frodoboy View Post
Madmaxx, This has always been a problem with the Amaze if you let the battery completely drain. I don't think it has anything to do with your recovery which totally rocks by the way!
It shouldn't be behaving as it is when off-charging. Up until Xboarder's most recent CWM Touch release, it had the same issue. However, he'd fixed it in the latest build though. While you will get a flashing LED for a dead battery, you shouldn't be for one which is still somewhat charged.

--
Sent via Tapatalk 2 from my TELUS HTC Amaze 4G on the Fido network.

gaww
Old
Thanks Meter 413
Quote:
Originally Posted by frodoboy View Post

I haven't decided to try X's ROM yet because I wouldn't keep it for lack of Bluetooth et all but I might just to try something with this new recovery. Thanks for helping getting it to the Amaze!!
It depends on which one you try. I have been using his Bulletproof 2.5 and faux kernel .009b for weeks and Bluetooth, WiFi Calling, etc work OK.

When we get closer to a fully working ICS, will use this tool to go back and forth. No desire to preview, as am using a pretty complete AOSP version as my daily on my G2X.

misfit61871
Old
(Last edited by misfit61871; 13th April 2012 at 02:09 PM.)
Thanks Meter 169
Solved

Sent from the morgue.

HTC Amaze 4G
Recovery: 4EXT
ROM: CM10 Unofficial, finally thanks to the awesome work of Team Nightmare
Kernel: Stock

HTC Vision/G2 (Retired)
ROM: Mexdroidmod Atomic

stew721
Old
Thanks Meter 61

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaww View Post
It depends on which one you try. I have been using his Bulletproof 2.5 and faux kernel .009b for weeks and Bluetooth, WiFi Calling, etc work OK.

When we get closer to a fully working ICS, will use this tool to go back and forth. No desire to preview, as am using a pretty complete AOSP version as my daily on my G2X.
For Xboarder's ROMs, at the moment, I'd suggest Sense 3.5 if you don't mind no Bluetooth/NFC/Wi-Fi Calling and BulletProof otherwise.

--
Sent via Tapatalk 2 from my TELUS HTC Amaze 4G on the Fido network.

marleyfan61
Old
Thanks Meter 175
Just discovered that when I connect my phone via usb to the computer I'm not getting the option on the phone to connect as storage device. Same prob when I go into recovery and select connect via usb. Nothing happens. So I can't drag files onto my sd card. Anyone else have this problem? How do I correct it?
Phone: Nexus 5
ROM: Paranoid Android 4.44
Recovery: TWRP
Kernel: Stock
Headpones: Beyerdynamic Tesla DT-1350, Sennheiser CX 880i

Tags
4ext, recovery