Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,793 Members 41,976 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Xperia Ics theme .. !

Tip us?
 
Avilove.Cullen
Old
#1  
Account currently disabled - OP
Thanks Meter 712
Posts: 2,884
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: ♥♥Bradford♥♥
Post Xperia Ics theme .. !

Can someone port an ICS Xperia theme for Galaxy fit .. ??
For Cyanmobile ROM ...
 
a.cid
Old
#2  
a.cid's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 2586
Posts: 4,595
Join Date: Nov 2011
Cyanogen themes are universal... Ldpi and mdpi themes work well with our device...

Sent from my g-fit using xda premium
 
Avilove.Cullen
Old
#3  
Account currently disabled - OP
Thanks Meter 712
Posts: 2,884
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: ♥♥Bradford♥♥
Quote:
Originally Posted by a.cid View Post
Cyanogen themes are universal... Ldpi and mdpi themes work well with our device...

Sent from my g-fit using xda premium
But i want Xperia theme ... !!
 
a.cid
Old
#4  
a.cid's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 2586
Posts: 4,595
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by avilove4u View Post
But i want Xperia theme ... !!
I know you want xperia theme for cyanmobile... And cyanmobile IS another variation of Cyanogenmod...
So you will just have to search for xperia theme for cm... Mdpi or ldpi, both will do...

Sent from my g-fit using xda premium
 
Avilove.Cullen
Old
#5  
Account currently disabled - OP
Thanks Meter 712
Posts: 2,884
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: ♥♥Bradford♥♥
Quote:
Originally Posted by a.cid View Post
I know you want xperia theme for cyanmobile... And cyanmobile IS another variation of Cyanogenmod...
So you will just have to search for xperia theme for cm... Mdpi or ldpi, both will do...

Sent from my g-fit using xda premium
Dude m not getting it.. wat i am getting is older theme .. But i want Xperia ICS ..
DQiB Old
#6  
Guest
Thanks Meter
Posts: n/a
if u want i can create a ics xperia theme for my Rom xD

Feastures:

Themed Statusbar
Themed UI
Corners Launcher/ICS Launcher
 
Avilove.Cullen
Old
#7  
Account currently disabled - OP
Thanks Meter 712
Posts: 2,884
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: ♥♥Bradford♥♥
Quote:
Originally Posted by DQiB View Post
if u want i can create a ics xperia theme for my Rom xD

Feastures:

Themed Statusbar
Themed UI
Corners Launcher/ICS Launcher
Yeah i want one .. I had posted in ur thread also .. Thanx bro live long nd make awesome roms

Sent From Hell ... Wanna Come .. ??

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Get Better Debug Data with Crash Report SDK

Developing an application is a hard and often times ungratifying task. It also requires quite a … more

Navigate to Your Favorite Places with LocationDetector

If you’re enjoying an active way of life, you probablytravel a lot, go fishing, … more

LifeStats Automatic Journal Keeps Tabs of Your Day

Most of us live very active lives. This is after all why we’re fans of mobile … more

Android App Review: Hide Your Files with Androignito – XDA Developer TV

Stop right now, look at your phone, and see how many pictures, … more