Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,395 Members 46,964 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THEME]STOCK-AOSP for ICS - UPDATED 6-25 *DS V3 & UP-MINOR UPDATES***

Tip us?
 
greekunit690
Old
#201  
greekunit690's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 141
Posts: 1,002
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Islandia, NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgex View Post
Hey there are some really nice 1% battery mods here.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1583889

I like ICS Domination - Original or 1% Battery - Stock

would be cool if you included in the next release.

also I might try the centered clock but I feel like it will revert the color. not sure yet, may ask for a custom version.
Tried centerclock on i727 and didn't work showed up with no statusbar :-\

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium
Phone (Galaxy S4)
Model Number: SAMSUNG-SGH-I337
Android Version: 4.4.2
Baseband Version: I337UCUAMDL
Slim Version: Slim-4.4.2.build.3.2-WEEKLY-3138
Build Number: slim_jflteatt-userdebug 4.4.2 KVT49L 3138 test-keys

Tablet (Galaxy Note 10.1)
Model Number: GT-N8013
Android Version: 4.3.1
IOKP version: iokp_n8013_v1.4_RC1-20131116
Build number: iokp_n8013-user debug 4.3.1 JSS15J eng.mrimp.20131116.060935 test-keys
 
phoenix6
Old
(Last edited by phoenix6; 12th April 2012 at 08:41 PM.)
#202  
phoenix6's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 481
Posts: 402
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Texas
Guys if you are using my theme, I really wouldn't go flashing those zips for 1% batterys and stuff like that, they will more than likely BREAK your status bar bc they replace the SystemUI.apk, so if it works, the themed items I've put in the SystemUI.apk (PNGs and the clock color) will be changed. Just a heads up. If you flashed one of those items from that compiled thread with battery mods, transparent bars, etc. and it breaks something, I am not going to be the one to fix it, I can't babysit. I'm sorry if that sounds rude, it's just the truth, I'll never lie to you.

Also, I will NOT being doing 1% battery mods into this theme, like I've said I want this to stay as close to AOSP stock as possible. Sorry guys.


EDIT: I've added this to the OP:

"I'd like to add this: A thank you to wali01x & Vertumus, users of this forum. I am apprently using some of their work and I was not aware of this, so apologies and credit to them for their work is needed. Sorry if either of you became offended due to non credit."

Apparently there are items in my theme that is there work, and I honestly don't know what they are referring to, but if it's true then they do in fact deserve credit and a thank you.
 
motoxxxx
Old
#203  
motoxxxx's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 33
Posts: 224
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgex View Post
His version doesnt remove AM/PM yet, but if you want you can have my custom version which does (its the only change)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/70122013/SuperLite5.0_AOSP.zip
Thanks! Great work

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using XDA
 
SimPup
Old
#204  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 163
Posts: 466
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix6 View Post
Guys if you are using my theme, I really wouldn't go flashing those zips for 1% batterys and stuff like that, they will more than likely BREAK your status bar bc they replace the SystemUI.apk, so if it works, the themed items I've put in the SystemUI.apk (PNGs and the clock color) will be changed. Just a heads up. If you flashed one of those items from that compiled thread with battery mods, transparent bars, etc. and it breaks something, I am not going to be the one to fix it, I can't babysit. I'm sorry if that sounds rude, it's just the truth, I'll never lie to you.

Also, I will NOT being doing 1% battery mods into this theme, like I've said I want this to stay as close to AOSP stock as possible. Sorry guys.


EDIT: I've added this to the OP:

"I'd like to add this: A thank you to wali01x & Vertumus, users of this forum. I am apprently using some of their work and I was not aware of this, so apologies and credit to them for their work is needed. Sorry if either of you became offended due to non credit."

Apparently there are items in my theme that is there work, and I honestly don't know what they are referring to, but if it's true then they do in fact deserve credit and a thank you.
I've edited your systemui.apk for the 1% battery mod. I'll post it later for the people that want it if you don't mind.
 
phoenix6
Old
#205  
phoenix6's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 481
Posts: 402
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimPup View Post
I've edited your systemui.apk for the 1% battery mod. I'll post it later for the people that want it if you don't mind.
No I don't mind at all! Thank you very much. Will this cover all of the ports?

I think I am going to do some testing on that subject, I believe the SuperLite port will flash over any current ICS Rom I have listed in the OP and work fine, if it does, we're moving this project to ONE file for all available ROMs.
 
SimPup
Old
#206  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 163
Posts: 466
Join Date: Aug 2009
If your idea about superlite working with all roms then yes it will work but if not I can edit all the other ones.
 
edgex
Old
#207  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 127
Posts: 629
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: San Francisco
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimPup View Post
If your idea about superlite working with all roms then yes it will work but if not I can edit all the other ones.
Which version of the 1% mod, Can you post up a screen?
Blackberry 7130c -> Blackberry 8700c -> Blackberry Curve 8310 -> Blackberry Curve 8900 -> Blackberry Curve 9300 3g -> Blackberry Bold 9700 -> Galaxy S II Skyrocket -> Nexus 4 -> Nexus 5
 
SimPup
Old
#208  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 163
Posts: 466
Join Date: Aug 2009
I can do any of them just link me to the icons you want. I posted a pic in the superlite topic like one page back though
 
edgex
Old
#209  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 127
Posts: 629
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: San Francisco
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1583889

I really like ICS Domination - Original or 1% Battery - Stock

do you have gtalk? PM me.
Blackberry 7130c -> Blackberry 8700c -> Blackberry Curve 8310 -> Blackberry Curve 8900 -> Blackberry Curve 9300 3g -> Blackberry Bold 9700 -> Galaxy S II Skyrocket -> Nexus 4 -> Nexus 5
 
phoenix6
Old
#210  
phoenix6's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 481
Posts: 402
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgex View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1583889

I really like ICS Domination - Original or 1% Battery - Stock

do you have gtalk? PM me.

Honestly whatever the people want, I am actually super fond of

Full Circle - Blue by evilkal

for some reason, it's simple and clean.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes