Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,274 Members 39,032 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][03-25-12][AOSP][4.0.3] Codename Android 1.5.6

Tip us?

DutchDogg54
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 1,823

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by barnacles10 View Post
Rule #1 states to search before posting, not to not ask questions. Just sayin'.

For a user who isn't involved as much as others, one might not know much about the method of flashing to Ice Cream Sandwich without minimal risk. The user was clearly aware of the instructions which implies that he did in fact read. However, not understanding why and asking for clarification can't hurt. If you don't know the back story of a process it makes it difficult to search for such a specific answer.

Everyone has their days. =P

Post type: Constructive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ungovernable1977 View Post
Rule for a NEW THREAD is definately clear, as for posts within an existing, rules are vague. If you search and read first then you should be good to go. Some people just have too much time on their hands. BUT, if you see the two threads in general, seems consensus is do what the OP (dev) requests... if they say dev only, keep it to the general thread... if they prefer only one thread, like Agat, post accordingly. Last post on this subject in Dev I swear... refer to the threads in general debating this issue. Besides, he didnt say 'omg I wanna have your baby'...
+1 to both of you...I don't even know what question/post this all stemmed from so I couldn't be posting in response to it specifically. I was just pointing out that it is mentioned (and I didn't know about this mention until somebody referred to it like I did), but ungovernable stated it correctly that it's vague. I think healthy discussion of it is not a bad thing, because it helps keep us from posting willy-nilly wherever, so thanks, both of you.

iluveutech
Old
Thanks Meter 3
This is by far my favrote rom I'm only asking if you can have more updates to the from pwease

timmetal6669
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2,012

DONATE TO ME
Yes i love this too please update

We are many. We are Legion. Be expecting us. May the flash be with you...

times_infinity
Old
Thanks Meter 1,599
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmetal6669 View Post
Yes i love this too please update
Wtf. AFAIK, TCP doesn't even have this phone anymore. JustLoveJoy is doing CNA now. No need to necrobump. Just let this thread die.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
. . .

Twitter: @times_infinity

Synacking
Akaineing

Lurk, Learn, and STFU
RTFM

ShadowFall
If you like what I do or have helped you in any way why not buy me some pizza?