Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,915 Members 37,397 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][KANG][IMM76L] CyanogenMod9_UNOFFICIAL_CLICK-July10

Tip us?

_yen_
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by rallapag View Post
Modified backuptool script (let me know if you see your gapps are wiped).
Hi Rallapag,
modifications on backuptool are ok and gapps preserved, thanks.
Just this morning (my bad) it comes in mind an alternative method that use standard cm9 backuptool files: just adding 70-gapps.sh from gapps package...
Thanks you and Happy Easter (even if a bit late )
yen

VRmagician
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Lockscreen as kemoba said.
Could you please improve screenshot (after long press Power button) to function?
Do I have to wipe everything when I update from last version to new version from the beginning or just install new version?
Thanks

kemoba
Old
Thanks Meter 323
Just install if you are updating from a previous build, if you are upgrading from a completly different ROM like nfinity then do a wipe
The Following User Says Thank You to kemoba For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rallapag
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 568
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaumaaa
I downloaded androidify and I setted live wallpaper.
Then I downloaded some bubbles and they worked.
All live wallpapers you download work
You can tell that guys in thread.
And can you just tell me how to make 10 frickin helpful posts so I could comment in thread?
Oh, I forgot. THANK YOU for making this.
It just works fine.
Tweak reported to me as PM

VRmagician
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Installed and trying some features such as below:
Screen Capture still couldn't function.
Display shows better than previous version (can display full text under icon, previous version text couldn't read because text's been shown only top part).
Calibration is better.
Last in my opinion I think this version runs faster than previous.

rallapag
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 568
Default zram init script

Due to an issue with busybox (i think) zram (similar to compcache in CM7) is not started by default.
CM7 uses 18% of RAM for compcache and here in my script i am using 15% RAM for zram.
Flash the attached from recovery and you will slight increase in responsiveness.
for more info on compcache check following link
http://wiki.cyanogenmod.com/wiki/Swap_and_Compcache
Attached Files
File Type: zip zram-init.zip - [Click for QR Code] (162.9 KB, 55 views)

---blacksoul---
Old
Thanks Meter 6
I tested CM9 on HTC TATTOO and especially after the last update (and even after installing zram) is much faster (apart from the start after entering the PIN code), when restart an app hangs for too long (especially when you lock the system app) and the boot is always displayed a message that the application clock stops abnormally, one thing that really bothered me is that the ROM occupies so much space on internal memory >.< so it makes me unable to update some apps (like Gmail or YouTube)

---blacksoul---
Old
Thanks Meter 6
I found another bug with Aptoide in practice when the loading bar finishes loading it deforms and before the initial window to open up the entire screen flashes

Inviato dal mio HTC TATTOO (CM9) usando xda premium
View the beta of my ROM CapasOS

rallapag
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 568
Quote:
Originally Posted by ---blacksoul--- View Post
I tested CM9 on HTC TATTOO and especially after the last update (and even after installing zram) is much faster (apart from the start after entering the PIN code), when restart an app hangs for too long (especially when you lock the system app) and the boot is always displayed a message that the application clock stops abnormally, one thing that really bothered me is that the ROM occupies so much space on internal memory >.< so it makes me unable to update some apps (like Gmail or YouTube)
Dalvik cache is moved to cache, so there should be enough space (at least 140mb)
in data.
Unless you have lot of apps, i dont see any problem updating apps. Even system should have 20mb extra space when the ROM and the stripped gapps from first page are flashed.
Other issues of app force close are seen even with better phones, so i hope these issues are in development list to deal.

---blacksoul---
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by rallapag View Post
Dalvik cache is moved to cache, so there should be enough space (at least 140mb)
in data.
Unless you have lot of apps, i dont see any problem updating apps. Even system should have 20mb extra space when the ROM and the stripped gapps from first page are flashed.
Other issues of app force close are seen even with better phones, so i hope these issues are in development list to deal.
Thank you rallapag however Dalvik cache has been moved in the cache by default

Inviato dal mio HTC TATTOO (CM9) tramite xda premium
View the beta of my ROM CapasOS

Tags
click, cm9, rom, tattoo