5,597,501 Members 31,529 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Clean ROM - Stock UI - RTM 8858 Base - Focus v1.3 - 7.8 Official

Tip us?

darthveda
Old
Thanks Meter 13
probably I am sounding a bit noobish, but what exactly does storage lock tool do?

woodbane
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthveda View Post
probably I am sounding a bit noobish, but what exactly does storage lock tool do?
It removes the lock that Windows Phone puts on the SD card when it integrates it into the system so you can remove the card and reuse it.

Prior to this, cards that had been used in the Focus were unreadable by computers and the only way to recover them seemed to be using a Symbian handset or a few low level formatting programs. This way is easier.
If anything I've said is remotely helpful, do me a favor and push the 'Thanks' button - it's one click and you'll feel better for it.....TRUST ME!

woodbane
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuary View Post
XDA has been fickle with attachments lately. Try THIS one.
AWESOME! That's the one I was after.

You sir, are the bomb!!
If anything I've said is remotely helpful, do me a favor and push the 'Thanks' button - it's one click and you'll feel better for it.....TRUST ME!

voluptuary
Old
(Last edited by voluptuary; 13th April 2012 at 03:12 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 731

DONATE TO ME
I made a new CAB that makes the XBOX Live tile/icon conform to the system accent color and it also adds a METRO style Office tile/icon as well. Enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: cab CUSTOM_ICONS.CAB - [Click for QR Code] (37.2 KB, 25 views)
My contributions:
Clean ROM for Samsung Focus v1.3, Nokia Lumia 800, and HTC HD2
Samsung Interop Unlock & Internet Sharing All-In-One for Windows Phone
Samsung Custom Theme & Accent Colors for Windows Phone
List of Windows Phone Unlocks by Type/OEM

Allstars that donated: RonV42, dark.angel

CURRENT DEVICES: HTC HD2, Nokia Lumia 800, Nokia N9, Apple iPhone 4, Nokia Lumia 920

Get a FREE 2GB Dropbox account plus we'll get a bonus 500MB!
The Following User Says Thank You to voluptuary For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

yakaaithiri
Old
(Last edited by yakaaithiri; 13th April 2012 at 07:47 AM.)
Thanks Meter 18
Hi voluptuary,

Is there any sound enhancer available for Focus.? Can we use the HTC sound enhancer as this ROM has HTC drivers.?

Also, any way we can get SimToolKit working ?
Being in INDIA, i want STK mandatory , if you can find a way to enable STK it will be more helpful

I am becoming more Flasholic nowadays. :P . So just wanted to ask is there any way to directly add useraccount like live,google etc. like using a XML file where i input the username and password and it will create all the accounts and sync for me.?

[[ Cold ]]
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 145

DONATE TO ME
the extra accents donīt seem to work for me in the tango ROM, any directions?
HTC DNA
Viva el DIM el poderoso!!
WWW.IMPROVEMENTWEAR.COM
@coldonline

woodbane
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuary View Post
I made a new CAB that makes the XBOX Live tile/icon conform to the system accent color and it also adds a METRO style Office tile/icon as well. Enjoy!
Screenshot?

voluptuary
Old
(Last edited by voluptuary; 13th April 2012 at 08:45 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 731

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by yakaaithiri View Post
Hi voluptuary,

Is there any sound enhancer available for Focus.? Can we use the HTC sound enhancer as this ROM has HTC drivers.?

Also, any way we can get SimToolKit working ?
Being in INDIA, i want STK mandatory , if you can find a way to enable STK it will be more helpful

I am becoming more Flasholic nowadays. :P . So just wanted to ask is there any way to directly add useraccount like live,google etc. like using a XML file where i input the username and password and it will create all the accounts and sync for me.?
As far as I know there are no Sound apps that work on Samsung phones, the HTC apps I am pretty sure require hardware drivers not the app drivers that we can cook into ROM's. There are SIM apps available, if you do a search I'm sure you will be able to find them. All you would need to do is sideload them. I'm not sure how well any of them work though. As far as an XML, you could write one yourself and then apply it via the diagnosis app but I don't know how much time that will really save you in the long run, anyways registry tweaks for Live ID's and emails can be found HERE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [[ Cold ]] View Post
the extra accents donīt seem to work for me in the tango ROM, any directions?
XDA again has been super fickle with attachments, for some reason the .zip was corrupted when I tried to download it. I have updated the second post with a new CAB for the themes and accents, please try that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodbane View Post
Screenshot?
As you wish. Office is always gray, thats just how the system does it, XBOX Live takes on whatever accent you have set.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Capture.jpg
Views:	266
Size:	129.2 KB
ID:	1001478  
My contributions:
Clean ROM for Samsung Focus v1.3, Nokia Lumia 800, and HTC HD2
Samsung Interop Unlock & Internet Sharing All-In-One for Windows Phone
Samsung Custom Theme & Accent Colors for Windows Phone
List of Windows Phone Unlocks by Type/OEM

Allstars that donated: RonV42, dark.angel

CURRENT DEVICES: HTC HD2, Nokia Lumia 800, Nokia N9, Apple iPhone 4, Nokia Lumia 920

Get a FREE 2GB Dropbox account plus we'll get a bonus 500MB!

[[ Cold ]]
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 145

DONATE TO ME
the new attachment worked like a charm, thanks!
HTC DNA
Viva el DIM el poderoso!!
WWW.IMPROVEMENTWEAR.COM
@coldonline

mekkelrichards
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Anybody having problems with images on sites not loading while using explorer? Often times for me the site's logo will not load. For example, if I go to google.com the google logo will not load. If I go to YouTube.com in the browser or in the app, the top buttons will not load and neither will the logo. The spinning dot in the center that says "loading" will also hang forever.

Tags
clean, focus, rom, samsung, v1.3