[OFFICIAL] Kyrillos' ROM Problems, Questions & Answers

OP kyrillos13

12th April 2012, 07:30 PM   |  #2571  
Thanks Meter: 0

23 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkoby13

if u've been using g3mod before...and if u want ur apps back...flash kernel from my sig..& apps will be back if u were.using hd2sd..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sent from Galaxy
Hercolubus Rom v2.0
powered by
Latest g3mod kernel by Arakmar-07.04.2012.zip

What's the battery life like and does bluetooth file transfer work?
12th April 2012, 07:36 PM   |  #2572  
Flag You don't wanna know.....
Thanks Meter: 7,910

9,882 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pavysingh

What's the battery life like and does bluetooth file transfer work?

well... my battery...i was pretty rough yesterday
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1334255605795.png
Views:	32
Size:	24.0 KB
ID:	999450

with 3g 24/7...and a lot of games testing..installing, playing...etc..
and yes...BT file transfer is ok...also camera preview is in colors..and also photos taken are great...so...

Sent from Galaxy
Hercolubus Rom v2.0
powered by
The Following User Says Thank You to rkoby13 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th April 2012, 07:38 PM   |  #2573  

23 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkoby13

well... my battery...i was pretty rough yesterday
Attachment 999450

with 3g 24/7...and a lot of games testing..installing, playing...etc..
and yes...BT file transfer is ok...also camera preview is in colors..and also photos taken are great...so...

Sent from Galaxy
Hercolubus Rom v2.0
powered by

Is there no way to get my apps back and stay on the kernel that comes with the rom?
12th April 2012, 07:58 PM   |  #2574  
Flag You don't wanna know.....
Thanks Meter: 7,910

9,882 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pavysingh

Is there no way to get my apps back and stay on the kernel that comes with the rom?

maybe if u flash the one i said & backup all the stuff(titanium backup) & wipe data...flash back to cm7 1.4 kernel and restore all the stuff & u have to use link2sd for moving apps to sd-ext

Sent from Galaxy
Hercolubus Rom v2.0
powered by
12th April 2012, 08:29 PM   |  #2575  

23 posts
After flashing it my internal.memory has fallen a lot. Is there any way to fix this. I don't think a2sd is working. Also, on boot does anyone get a white screen from time to time?
Thanks

Sent from my GT-I5800 using XDA
Last edited by pavysingh; 12th April 2012 at 11:47 PM.
12th April 2012, 10:19 PM   |  #2576  
Flag Wroclaw
Thanks Meter: 9

37 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_wnd

there are two main settings you have to do:

-(phone go to: settings --> cyanogenmod --> applications --> allow move of applications to external memory (tick)

-in link2sd: click left phone button --> settings --> automatic move applications to sdcard (tick)
-in link2sd (again): click left phone button --> settings --> settings for automatic moving --> move apps (tick) + move dalvik cache (tick) + move application libraries (tick)

reboot your phone. could last little longer than usual (5 - 10 minutes). now it should work. when you now enter link2sd you can show "memory information" when you click left button. when you go on "more" you can manually move dalvik cache, this will bring you much free memory

I done this and nothing - still I've got error after my app i moved with link2sd. When i disable option to automatic move apps everything works fine but probably apps are installing on internal memory any ideas?

and one more thing - memory information works good - it shows me that 75% of 2nd patition is free
Last edited by sapo87; 12th April 2012 at 10:24 PM.
13th April 2012, 07:57 AM   |  #2577  
Thanks Meter: 16

43 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapo87

I done this and nothing - still I've got error after my app i moved with link2sd. When i disable option to automatic move apps everything works fine but probably apps are installing on internal memory any ideas?

and one more thing - memory information works good - it shows me that 75% of 2nd patition is free

you got 75% free memory ony 2nd partition? on my device it's just the same:

so you were using s2e before... i read in some xda threads that it corrupts your sdcard anyways... you tried reformatting (just) the 2nd partition with minitool? i used s2e in kyrillos' beta 1 but didn't work properly for me... since then i'm on link2d and works like a charm... only hillbeast's hybrid data2sd is smoother

btw, what does the error message of link2d say?
Last edited by phoenix_wnd; 13th April 2012 at 07:59 AM. Reason: some typos...
13th April 2012, 08:25 AM   |  #2578  
Flag Wroclaw

37 posts
More
it isn't error form link2sd just normal error on android like this:

i'm going to format this partition as you said - i heard that s2e corrupt it so maybe this is the problem but how to make a backup of all my apps? using titanium backup? will it works later? i haven't use it before so i'm asking
13th April 2012, 08:47 AM   |  #2579  
Thanks Meter: 16

43 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapo87

it isn't error form link2sd just normal error on android like this:

i'm going to format this partition as you said - i heard that s2e corrupt it so maybe this is the problem but how to make a backup of all my apps? using titanium backup? will it works later? i haven't use it before so i'm asking

the error you got could mention several thing:
- possibly your sdcard is little slow (i got class 10) so android thinks it couldn't load application fast enough
- could also be there is something wrong with a widget on the screen perhaps reinstall widget

backup is an important thing. i suggest you use titanium backup. i use it since i first rooted my phone
best procedure will be to make a complete backup with titanium and when it's finished copy your entire sdcard to your pc (the fat partition) just to be sure.
could also be a good thing to make a backup of your contacts (makes *.vcf-file in folder 'external_sd' on sdcard, select in contacts menu) and a backup from your sms' if you want (you could use "SMS Backup & Restore" (get free from google's play store).

after that you can try reformatting and be sure if anything goes wrong you're on the save side
13th April 2012, 09:04 AM   |  #2580  
Flag Wroclaw

37 posts
More
thanks a lot, i will try this - according to this error - i have class 4 card but earlier i haven't got any problems on kyrillos 10 final so probably there is something not right with my sd - after formatting i'll write if it helps

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread