FORUMS

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more

Original Moto G Receives Lollipop, OTA Captured

The original Moto G was released almost two years ago. Motorola still continues to … more

Device Review: No.1 X1 Rugged Smartphone

We are almost at the end of Q2 for 2015, and we have seen most of the flagship phones for the … more

When a Friend or Family Member Asks for a Phone Recommendation, What Do You Tell Them?

The majority of us here at XDA would consider … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Zagg Just released OneX Protection

 
 
13th April 2012, 02:12 AM |#2  
chrisjcks's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bolton
Thanks Meter: 997
 
More
Skinomi tech skin have just released too!

http://www.skinomi.com/htconex.html

Thinner, smoother & no orange peel.

Skinomi 25% discount - skinomi25

------

I added it to here, as I didn't want to create another thread just to say another company has released a film screen protector too. (We would have lots of similar threads)

Go ahead guys, take your pick & get discounts from both company's!

.... the choice is yours!
------

Edit: ORDERED!
Last edited by chrisjcks; 13th April 2012 at 02:32 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to chrisjcks For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th April 2012, 02:36 AM |#3  
falconeight's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Colorado Springs
Thanks Meter: 64
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisjcks

Skinomi tech skin have just released too!

http://www.skinomi.com/htconex.html

Thinner, smoother & no orange peel.

Skinomi 25% discount - skinomi25

------

I added it to here, as I didn't want to create another thread just to say another company has released a film screen protector too. (We would have lots of similar threads)

Go ahead guys, take your pick & get discounts from both company's!

.... the choice is yours!
------

Edit: ORDERED!

Skinomi feels exactly the same and isn't released yet. You can only pre-order on amazon for may 5th.
13th April 2012, 02:40 AM |#4  
chrisjcks's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bolton
Thanks Meter: 997
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by falconeight

Skinomi feels exactly the same and isn't released yet. You can only pre-order on amazon for may 5th.

I've been checking skinomi for a week, it used to say not released and input your email for news on release.

... now the site is taking the orders,

-----

This email is to confirm the receipt of your recent order from Skinomi.com
13th April 2012, 02:48 AM |#5  
falconeight's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Colorado Springs
Thanks Meter: 64
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisjcks

I've been checking skinomi for a week, it used to say not released and input your email for news on release.

... now the site is taking the orders,

-----

This email is to confirm the receipt of your recent order from Skinomi.com

Ya they will send you a shipped notice and it will still take two weeks for them to drop it in the mail.
13th April 2012, 03:16 AM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
Ordered from Skinomi. Never heard of them but with free shipping and a 25% discount it's $8.96 to my door vs almost $30 with shipping to Canada from Zagg. While I love the Zagg on my Gnex I'm willing to give Skinomi a try.


Thanks again for the heads up and the discount code!!
13th April 2012, 03:50 AM |#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 45
 
Donate to Me
More
My question here is that,do these skins provide any protection to the camera lens and the bump at the back of HoX?if not,I would rather go after a hard case
13th April 2012, 04:24 AM |#8  
falconeight's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Colorado Springs
Thanks Meter: 64
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sylau90

My question here is that,do these skins provide any protection to the camera lens and the bump at the back of HoX?if not,I would rather go after a hard case

If you order the full protection hard install it will protect everything.
13th April 2012, 04:25 AM |#9  
falconeight's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Colorado Springs
Thanks Meter: 64
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponts

Ordered from Skinomi. Never heard of them but with free shipping and a 25% discount it's $8.96 to my door vs almost $30 with shipping to Canada from Zagg. While I love the Zagg on my Gnex I'm willing to give Skinomi a try.


Thanks again for the heads up and the discount code!!

Skinomi also make a great product and I don't see a difference in zagg or skinomi, other than skinomi comes in a cool looking box.
13th April 2012, 05:50 AM |#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 45
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by falconeight

If you order the full protection hard install it will protect everything.

Hey mate,what do you mean by hard install?does the Drytech full protection can do it?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes