OP Kannibalism

11th April 2012, 10:29 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
.: Tarxien :.
Thanks Meter: 287

621 posts
Donate to Me
More
for some reason my nexus one has a small red mark on the screen. The red mark only shows on a black wallpaper and not on any of the others i checked for dead pixels or stuck pixels there are none. I tried taking a photo and a screenshot to check if it will show on the picture and the result was negative it did not show.

Does anyone have any idea what this could be? after several days of searching the closest answer i could find to this problem is this thread here

Solutions i have tried so far are:
1) changing HBOOT
2) flashing different roms
3) factory reset
4) display checkers
5) photos and screenshots

any kind of help would be great
13th April 2012, 04:55 AM   |  #2  
The Internet
Thanks Meter: 398

2,315 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kannibalism

for some reason my nexus one has a small red mark on the screen. The red mark only shows on a black wallpaper and not on any of the others i checked for dead pixels or stuck pixels there are none. I tried taking a photo and a screenshot to check if it will show on the picture and the result was negative it did not show.

Does anyone have any idea what this could be? after several days of searching the closest answer i could find to this problem is this thread here

Solutions i have tried so far are:
1) changing HBOOT
2) flashing different roms
3) factory reset
4) display checkers
5) photos and screenshots

any kind of help would be great

had the same problem when i had my nexus one and i think it happened when i pressed the screen against my leg and a fence i was hopping over.. probably not repairable
maybe you have my old one? lol
13th April 2012, 04:19 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
.: Tarxien :.
Thanks Meter: 287

621 posts
Donate to Me
More
LOL this made my day :P i am going get a screen replacement or just sell it not sure what to do yet :P
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread