Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,757 Members 48,255 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

ICS here: (more to come) (no bugs)

Tip us?
 
DemonWav
Old
#661  
DemonWav's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 775
Posts: 451
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Lawton, OK

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jblparisi View Post
Can't get past this error while compiling:

Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
18 errors
make: *** [out/target/common/obj/APPS/Settings_intermediates/classes-full-debug.jar] Error 41


Any tips, suggestions?
I can't much help you (isn't that grammatically incorrect? Idk, that's how we talk in Oklahoma lol) with just the error message, but maybe tomorrow we could get together in IRC and we could figure it out.

But that also has got to suck, .jar? That sounds pretty late in the compile. Hopefully you have a powerful enough computer (unlike me) so it doesn't take you a few hours.
Sent from my SGH-I897 using XDA


LG Nexus 5
ASUS Nexus 7
Samsung Galaxy S III
Samsung Captivate
 
jblparisi
Old
#662  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 481
Posts: 465
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonWav View Post
I can't much help you (isn't that grammatically incorrect? Idk, that's how we talk in Oklahoma lol) with just the error message, but maybe tomorrow we could get together in IRC and we could figure it out.

But that also has got to suck, .jar? That sounds pretty late in the compile. Hopefully you have a powerful enough computer (unlike me) so it doesn't take you a few hours.
Sent from my SGH-I897 using XDA
That sounds like a plan.

What IRC server or channel?

Thanks.
 
AbstractMind87
Old
#663  
AbstractMind87's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 235
Posts: 268
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SC
Cool Of some interest

Hey guys, this is a Status Bar/Notification Bar Mod by rob43:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1531222

Lists of Devices its been tested on: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=233

It installs via CWM and looks pretty sleek. Do you guys see that as something we could flash on our current builds so far? Or should we wait til further development?
 
jayRokk
Old
#664  
jayRokk's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1890
Posts: 2,771
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Rack City
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaT21 View Post
Hey guys, this is a Status Bar/Notification Bar Mod by rob43:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1531222

Lists of Devices its been tested on: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=233

It installs via CWM and looks pretty sleek. Do you guys see that as something we could flash on our current builds so far? Or should we wait til further development?
Flash it and report back...
worst case scenario is that your system might FC and youll have to reflash


nothing to lose


If your signature says something like "Hit the thanks button if I've helped," I automatically assume you're here for "likes" and really care about imaginary internet points.
You're on the wrong site. Don't be that person. Its ridiculous.





The Following User Says Thank You to jayRokk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
AbstractMind87
Old
#665  
AbstractMind87's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 235
Posts: 268
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SC
Will do!! (crossing fingers)
The Following User Says Thank You to AbstractMind87 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
jayRokk
Old
#666  
jayRokk's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1890
Posts: 2,771
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Rack City
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaT21 View Post
Will do!! (crossing fingers)
Thred says it should work on CM9 roms
good luck and report back with your findings


If your signature says something like "Hit the thanks button if I've helped," I automatically assume you're here for "likes" and really care about imaginary internet points.
You're on the wrong site. Don't be that person. Its ridiculous.





 
AbstractMind87
Old
#667  
AbstractMind87's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 235
Posts: 268
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SC
Talking Success!!

I'm proud to report that it worked flawlessly!!! Toggles and changes are all functioning!! Sorry that took so long, did a backup, was gonna upload screenshots but they arent showing up.Thought pngs showed up??
The Following User Says Thank You to AbstractMind87 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
jayRokk
Old
#668  
jayRokk's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1890
Posts: 2,771
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Rack City
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaT21 View Post
I'm proud to report that it worked flawlessly!!! Toggles and changes are all functioning!! Sorry that took so long, did a backup, was gonna upload screenshots but they are showing up.Thought pngs showed up??
Awesome!!!
I will have to try them out!!
Great find

Idk I always change my pic extensions to jpg... pngs don't play nice with xda app lol

Sent from my SGH-I997 using XDA


If your signature says something like "Hit the thanks button if I've helped," I automatically assume you're here for "likes" and really care about imaginary internet points.
You're on the wrong site. Don't be that person. Its ridiculous.





 
AbstractMind87
Old
#669  
AbstractMind87's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 235
Posts: 268
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SC
Wink Screens!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayRokk View Post
Awesome!!!
I will have to try them out!!
Great find

Idk I always change my pic extensions to jpg... pngs don't play nice with xda app lol

Sent from my SGH-I997 using XDA


Found an Online Image Converter


Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_2012-04-13-03-49-49.JPEG
Views:	250
Size:	45.7 KB
ID:	1000659

Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_2012-04-13-03-50-20.JPEG
Views:	246
Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	1000660

Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_2012-04-13-03-50-03.JPEG
Views:	229
Size:	56.6 KB
ID:	1000661

Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_2012-04-13-04-07-47.JPEG
Views:	228
Size:	61.5 KB
ID:	1000662
The Following User Says Thank You to AbstractMind87 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
jayRokk
Old
#670  
jayRokk's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1890
Posts: 2,771
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Rack City
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaT21 View Post
Found an Online Image Converter


I shall begin flashing ^_^
Thnx once again for testing

Sent from my SGH-I997 using XDA


If your signature says something like "Hit the thanks button if I've helped," I automatically assume you're here for "likes" and really care about imaginary internet points.
You're on the wrong site. Don't be that person. Its ridiculous.






Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes