FORUMS

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

how easy does Rezound screen scratch

912 posts
Thanks Meter: 200
 
By dogredwing1, Senior Member on 13th April 2012, 05:17 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
how easy does rezound screen scratch, because i hate the feel of screen protectors, and i want to know my screen is not gonna scratch easily if i take the screen protector off?
 
 
13th April 2012, 05:25 AM |#2  
Meticode's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 97
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogredwing1

how easy does rezound screen scratch, because i hate the feel of screen protectors, and i want to know my screen is not gonna scratch easily if i take the screen protector off?

http://androidforums.com/htc-rezound...ch-easily.html
13th April 2012, 05:37 AM |#3  
Senior Member
Flag Pierce County, Washington
Thanks Meter: 87
 
More
If you're worried about it, drop the $5 on a screen protector. Couldn't hurt...
13th April 2012, 05:41 AM |#4  
killahrey's Avatar
Senior Member
East Texas
Thanks Meter: 73
 
Donate to Me
More
For the time i spent without a screen protector on mine i did not scratch at all. I'd stick it in my jeans with other stuff, and not a scratch. BUT, some how for some reason my brother in law ALWAYS finds a way to scratch his screen, in the first couple of days he had his thunderbolt he got a long 3 1/2" scratch on it. Same thing happend on his rezound, and when he returned the rezound and got a razr he also managed to scratch it within the first week.

If you take care of your devices you should have not problem, I dont think he takes care of his very well because he always seems to scratch his phone, its insane, my 4 year old vouge is still flawless.
13th April 2012, 06:42 AM |#5  
Meticode's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 97
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by killahrey

For the time i spent without a screen protector on mine i did not scratch at all. I'd stick it in my jeans with other stuff, and not a scratch. BUT, some how for some reason my brother in law ALWAYS finds a way to scratch his screen, in the first couple of days he had his thunderbolt he got a long 3 1/2" scratch on it. Same thing happend on his rezound, and when he returned the rezound and got a razr he also managed to scratch it within the first week.

If you take care of your devices you should have not problem, I dont think he takes care of his very well because he always seems to scratch his phone, its insane, my 4 year old vouge is still flawless.

Maybe his favorite pair of pants has a diamond in the pocket of them. LOL
13th April 2012, 06:48 AM |#6  
killahrey's Avatar
Senior Member
East Texas
Thanks Meter: 73
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode

Maybe his favorite pair of pants has a diamond in the pocket of them. LOL

probably man. lol.
13th April 2012, 12:47 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 108
 
More
Never used a screen protector on mine and dont have any scratches. In and out of jean pocket all the time. Sometimes, by accident, find a pair of plyers in the same pocket. Dropped it many times, with tpu case and still no scratches. Who needs them!
13th April 2012, 04:44 PM |#8  
dbutters's Avatar
Member
Flag Dallas, TX
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Coming from a Bionic, with the Gorilla Glass screen, I would say it scratches relatively easily. I have a couple little nicks on my screen, just recently picked up a Halo protector and I'm pretty happy with it. YMMV.
The Following User Says Thank You to dbutters For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th April 2012, 08:20 PM |#9  
voxigenboy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Diego
Thanks Meter: 194
 
More
oddly, i've "accidentally" dropped this phone at least a dozen times now(luckily with a case on) and don't have any scratches on the screen(no screen protector on it either).

i personally hate screen protectors. i don't care if they're cheapie ones or fancy invisible shields/ghost armors. i've tried them all before and don't like the look/feel of any of them.
14th April 2012, 12:49 AM |#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 58
 
More
Strange, I can't stand the phone without a screen protector. Too many fingerprints for me.... Also, the Verizon rep who I talked to when I went to get buy my phone had a rezound horribly covered in scratches. (to be fair, I saw her toss the phone into her purse so I'm sure a more careful user won't have quite as severe scratches.)

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA
14th April 2012, 01:55 AM |#11  
Member
Charleston SC
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
I would agree that coming from a Bionic, it "scratches" easily. But the scratches are only noticeable when held at certain angles in direct sunlight... In direct sunlight the damn thing isnt usable in direct sunlight anyway so not a big deal.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes