App Review: Calculating Your Android Calculator Options

Sure, everyone has a default Calculator and its something that you dont think about … more

MultiROM Once Again Available for the Galaxy S4

Multiboot, or the ability to select betweenmultiple operating systems on a single device at … more

Build an Impractical But Awesome Lego Mindstorm Dock

The vast majority of what we cover here on the XDA-Developers News Portal relates to … more

MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

how easy does Rezound screen scratch

13th April 2012, 05:17 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Minnesota
Thanks Meter: 195

878 posts
More
how easy does rezound screen scratch, because i hate the feel of screen protectors, and i want to know my screen is not gonna scratch easily if i take the screen protector off?
13th April 2012, 05:25 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 88

446 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogredwing1

how easy does rezound screen scratch, because i hate the feel of screen protectors, and i want to know my screen is not gonna scratch easily if i take the screen protector off?

http://androidforums.com/htc-rezound...ch-easily.html
13th April 2012, 05:37 AM   |  #3  
Flag Pierce County, Washington
Thanks Meter: 83

439 posts
More
If you're worried about it, drop the $5 on a screen protector. Couldn't hurt...
13th April 2012, 05:41 AM   |  #4  
East Texas
Thanks Meter: 73

806 posts
Donate to Me
More
For the time i spent without a screen protector on mine i did not scratch at all. I'd stick it in my jeans with other stuff, and not a scratch. BUT, some how for some reason my brother in law ALWAYS finds a way to scratch his screen, in the first couple of days he had his thunderbolt he got a long 3 1/2" scratch on it. Same thing happend on his rezound, and when he returned the rezound and got a razr he also managed to scratch it within the first week.

If you take care of your devices you should have not problem, I dont think he takes care of his very well because he always seems to scratch his phone, its insane, my 4 year old vouge is still flawless.
13th April 2012, 06:42 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 88

446 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by killahrey

For the time i spent without a screen protector on mine i did not scratch at all. I'd stick it in my jeans with other stuff, and not a scratch. BUT, some how for some reason my brother in law ALWAYS finds a way to scratch his screen, in the first couple of days he had his thunderbolt he got a long 3 1/2" scratch on it. Same thing happend on his rezound, and when he returned the rezound and got a razr he also managed to scratch it within the first week.

If you take care of your devices you should have not problem, I dont think he takes care of his very well because he always seems to scratch his phone, its insane, my 4 year old vouge is still flawless.

Maybe his favorite pair of pants has a diamond in the pocket of them. LOL
13th April 2012, 06:48 AM   |  #6  
East Texas
Thanks Meter: 73

806 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode

Maybe his favorite pair of pants has a diamond in the pocket of them. LOL

probably man. lol.
13th April 2012, 12:47 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 107

470 posts
Never used a screen protector on mine and dont have any scratches. In and out of jean pocket all the time. Sometimes, by accident, find a pair of plyers in the same pocket. Dropped it many times, with tpu case and still no scratches. Who needs them!
13th April 2012, 04:44 PM   |  #8  
Flag Dallas, TX
Thanks Meter: 8

94 posts
More
Coming from a Bionic, with the Gorilla Glass screen, I would say it scratches relatively easily. I have a couple little nicks on my screen, just recently picked up a Halo protector and I'm pretty happy with it. YMMV.
The Following User Says Thank You to dbutters For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th April 2012, 08:20 PM   |  #9  
Flag San Diego
Thanks Meter: 170

1,580 posts
More
oddly, i've "accidentally" dropped this phone at least a dozen times now(luckily with a case on) and don't have any scratches on the screen(no screen protector on it either).

i personally hate screen protectors. i don't care if they're cheapie ones or fancy invisible shields/ghost armors. i've tried them all before and don't like the look/feel of any of them.
14th April 2012, 12:49 AM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 58

150 posts
Strange, I can't stand the phone without a screen protector. Too many fingerprints for me.... Also, the Verizon rep who I talked to when I went to get buy my phone had a rezound horribly covered in scratches. (to be fair, I saw her toss the phone into her purse so I'm sure a more careful user won't have quite as severe scratches.)

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread