Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,719 Members 37,808 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Blue-Lightning-Valhalla-Final Theme

Tip us?

lainvalenajr
Old
Thanks Meter 46
Good stuff

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium

sunsurfer42
Old
(Last edited by sunsurfer42; 27th January 2012 at 09:07 PM.)
Thanks Meter 39
FYI

Confirmed working beautifully on the newest Valhalla black.

Edit: 100th POST!!! Sorry gratuitous derailment....

Lubcrayon
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Awesome work~
The Following User Says Thank You to Lubcrayon For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mysticfrog
Old
Thanks Meter 438
hey racing... great theme man... i love the pull down screen.. whats her number?? lol great work dude..

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

i got one issue though........ Ive got the swype beta but i cant load it up.. any ideas how i can enable swype..

mysticfrog
Old
Thanks Meter 438
nevermind.. I figured it out... I had to reboot the phone.. Duhh...

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA App

Racing19969
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1241

DONATE TO ME
Thanks, glad you figured it out...

HIT THANKS BUTTON IF HELPED OUT!!

Recent Projects: AOKP rom, Baked Rom, PACman Rom, TWRP Recovery2.4 , CWM Recovery, BlueLightning Kernel
LiquidSmooth JB 4.2.1-Alpha, CM 10.1-Unofficial-Alpha

drdoombot
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racing19969 View Post
Here is a link to The theme with a Dark Transparent drop down for those wishing not to have the tattoo girl. Sorry if I offended anyone...

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/51005515/Blu...la-Final-2.zip
I tried downloading the transparent drop down, but the tattooed girl shows up anyways. I tried flashing both zips several times, but she's there every time. Any chance you could check this file?

Also, can you point me toward changing the dialer? I tend to use light wallpapers, so your transparent dialer makes it difficult to see the buttons.

Besides those minor quibbles, this is the perfect theme. Love it, love it, love it!

Thanks for your hard work!

FBis251
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3635

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by drdoombot View Post
I tried downloading the transparent drop down, but the tattooed girl shows up anyways. I tried flashing both zips several times, but she's there every time. Any chance you could check this file?

Also, can you point me toward changing the dialer? I tend to use light wallpapers, so your transparent dialer makes it difficult to see the buttons.

Besides those minor quibbles, this is the perfect theme. Love it, love it, love it!

Thanks for your hard work!
The CWM5 kernel has a bug that won't let you overwrite files. Since you're trying to flash files that will overwrite existing files, it's better that you extract the zip file and push them using root explorer or ADB. Don't forget to reboot to CWM and run fix permissions after you do that.
The Following User Says Thank You to FBis251 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nativesmiley
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Any way I can use this for SCOM v3.5? Or change stuff around to make workable for SCOM v3.5

drdoombot
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBis251 View Post
The CWM5 kernel has a bug that won't let you overwrite files. Since you're trying to flash files that will overwrite existing files, it's better that you extract the zip file and push them using root explorer or ADB. Don't forget to reboot to CWM and run fix permissions after you do that.
I tried replacing a couple of sample png's using NinjaMorph, but SystemUI crashed right after I hit "finish project." I tried rebooting to recovery and fixing permissions anyways, but none of the changes took.

I then tried using Root Explorer to push my modded SystemUI.apk to /system/app. SystemUI crashed again, I rebooted, fixed permissions. Most of the changes took hold this time, but now I'm missing the footer in the dropdown (the part you use to sweep away the drop down). I didn't touch this png, yet it's missing all the same.

The Following User Says Thank You to drdoombot For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]