Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,642 Members 44,434 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] KF "powers down" and reboots in some kind of recovery?

Tip us?

ctgchaos
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] KF "powers down" and reboots in some kind of recovery?

My KF got stuck at the firefirefire boot. I managed to get past this by reinstalling the windows drivers using the Kindle Fire Unbrick Utility. Now the device boot up until the OS, but than it "powers down" and reboots in some kind of recovery with an exclamation mark and the android logo... I'm not succeeding past this point... Could anybody point me in the right direction, please?

Thank you so very much!

smirkis
Old
Thanks Meter 611
your device is trying to update its self. boot back into recovery and mount usb storage. download infinites 6.3 update package and copy it to your sdcard, and flash in recovery. should get you out of it trying to update its self. stock os I assume?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using xda premium
T-Mobile G2>HTC Glacier>Samsung Galaxy Nexus>Google Nexus 4

Asus Transformer>Amazon Kindle Fire>Google Nexus 7>2013 Nexus 7
The Following User Says Thank You to smirkis For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ctgchaos
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Thanks, smirkis! I've looked around for this "infinites" package you mentioned, but I only find this 6.3 update: http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/custom...deId=200790620 could you point me in the right direction concerning the download of the correct package, please? Thanks!

ctgchaos
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Hi Smirkis,

I flashed MoDaCo Gr8, which seems to work fine. Thanks for putting me in the right direction!