Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
heh and....what kind of device do you possess? :P
13th April 2012, 12:17 PM   |  #222  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 115

215 posts
More
I dont have an answer for this but others might know.
But since i find this a bit weird, just saying that this is a Samsung galaxy R thread.

Sent from my GT-I9103 using xda premium
13th April 2012, 12:20 PM   |  #223  
Thanks Meter: 13

137 posts
Oh sorry. Its the HTC Inspire 4G. Man, I really need to learn how to read, just searched Google and saw this thread haha. My apologies, I'll post this in the appropriate forum then.
Last edited by NumairRana; 13th April 2012 at 12:26 PM. Reason: oops!
14th April 2012, 02:45 PM   |  #224  
Thanks Meter: 1,398

413 posts
More
Question
Is there gonna be the CyanoGgMod ?
14th April 2012, 07:54 PM   |  #225  
Thanks Meter: 212

473 posts
More
I have been reading a lot of guides and want to try making a port.
But I am afraid that if I screw it up, I will end up with a paperweight.

So before I get adventurous, I want to ask what are the risks of flashing an unstable ROM/kernel.
After some googling, I understand that unstable/corrupt ROM is not a big deal, but I don't understand what are the risks of a unstable/corrupt kernel.
Can somebody explain this to me?
17th April 2012, 05:52 PM   |  #226  
Flag amritsar
Thanks Meter: 1

17 posts
Exclamation cant download infected rom
hi friends...wen i try to download infected rom i m redirected to megaupload but it says file deleted!! so where do now i can get infected rom for galaxy r...plz help me...thanku :)
19th April 2012, 10:01 AM   |  #227  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 2,870

9,971 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by opender18

hi friends...wen i try to download infected rom i m redirected to megaupload but it says file deleted!! so where do now i can get infected rom for galaxy r...plz help me...thanku :)

Megaupload was shut down , wasn't it ?

Ace-ing all tests.
21st April 2012, 10:19 PM   |  #228  
Thanks Meter: 48

303 posts
Donate to Me
More
Question About flashing Titanium ROM & full backup
Hi, I just got my SGR with 2.3.5 on and flashed an older version of ardadat's kernel with the older but more straight-forward odin method (also resulted in yellow triangle at boot). What I want to know is wether Titanium backup pro will be able to backup EVERYTHING (including app/game save data/progress etc, all settings...) and restore it after getting on to Titanium ROM. Also, should I follow the tutorial on the Titanium rom thread, considering that I already have a modified kernel; I mean, will there be any issues with flashing the new rom over the stock + ardadat's kernel ?
22nd April 2012, 07:34 AM   |  #229  
Flag XDA 24 X 7
Thanks Meter: 686

1,540 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragosh01x

Hi, I just got my SGR with 2.3.5 on and flashed an older version of ardadat's kernel with the older but more straight-forward odin method (also resulted in yellow triangle at boot). What I want to know is wether Titanium backup pro will be able to backup EVERYTHING (including app/game save data/progress etc, all settings...) and restore it after getting on to Titanium ROM. Also, should I follow the tutorial on the Titanium rom thread, considering that I already have a modified kernel; I mean, will there be any issues with flashing the new rom over the stock + ardadat's kernel ?

Ardatdat kernel is root kernel so yes after flashing it ur phone will have root access and u can use titanium or similar app to backup ur apps and their data.

Titanium s rom already include ardatdat 1.5 kernel. So if u flash this rom in ur phone which is stock rom + ardatdat old kernel. Ur old kernel will be replaced by 1.5 kernel.

Sent from my GT-I9103 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to xlm13x For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th April 2012, 08:17 AM   |  #230  
Thanks Meter: 48

303 posts
Donate to Me
More
Question Thanks, one more question
Thanks for the previous answer, but there is one fundamental problem with me getting the Titanium ROM : the link is only available now for MediaFirePro users, due to a large number of downloads. Can anyone provide me with a working link on a free sharing site ?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread