FORUMS

Earthquake Early Warning in Your Pocket

Probably all of us reading this have a smartphone in our pocket. For many of us, the … more

Sony: The OEM You Want To Save

In our recent Discuss article, we asked you readers on which OEM you would like to help. While the … more

How to Lock and Protect Your Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The smartphone revolution has passed. Everybody has mobile apps. Some of … more

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

samsung galaxy s sgh-t959v mod?

94 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By DayDaysTech, Member on 3rd April 2012, 11:53 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
13th April 2012, 07:05 AM |#41  
DayDaysTech's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95Z28

From my phone I can't see sigs but I believe lumin links to here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1500427 So yeah try that then reflash one of the ROMs from the dev section.
Edit: are you trying to do everything from your phone without a computer? If so I can make you up a quick guide to try.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium

im using a computer now, i think its more easy using a computer then a phone
 
 
13th April 2012, 07:09 AM |#42  
95Z28's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 240
 
More
It is. Just let us know how it goes for you.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium
13th April 2012, 11:49 AM |#43  
Senior Member
Flag Houston, TX
Thanks Meter: 9
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DayDaysTech

im using a computer now, i think its more easy using a computer then a phone

This Guy reminds me of that YouTube video. . Help help help.... help help help

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA
14th April 2012, 03:56 AM |#44  
DayDaysTech's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
ok everything is fixed and back to the way it was. its rooed ect having a few problems but its probly the roms fult. i have one more qestion, i see there is a theme section, is there anything i should know about that? can i use any theme there?
14th April 2012, 10:19 AM |#45  
95Z28's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 240
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DayDaysTech

ok everything is fixed and back to the way it was. its rooed ect having a few problems but its probly the roms fult. i have one more qestion, i see there is a theme section, is there anything i should know about that? can i use any theme there?

What ROM are you using? Because I can personally say there's nothing wrong with most of the GB ROMs available. Certainly not with any of the most recent ones.
Read the op of the theme you're interested in and you'll find what ROM(s) it's intended for.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium
14th April 2012, 05:03 PM |#46  
DayDaysTech's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95Z28

What ROM are you using? Because I can personally say there's nothing wrong with most of the GB ROMs available. Certainly not with any of the most recent ones.
Read the op of the theme you're interested in and you'll find what ROM(s) it's intended for.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium

Valhalla Final like for example, when i open up my call logs it simetimes closes on me
14th April 2012, 05:10 PM |#47  
DayDaysTech's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
is there a BIONIX rom for this??
14th April 2012, 05:18 PM |#48  
Juls317's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Indy
Thanks Meter: 251
 
More
Yes, two, but they are froyo

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes