DEV ONLY - NAND access + Full Unlock for Lumia 710 & 800

OP biktor_gj

13th April 2012, 06:46 AM   |  #221  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 235

665 posts
One thing, did anyone have time to check what does the other recovery mode?
Camera+Power drops me (on both phones, locked and unlocked) with with an open usb port declared as Windows Phone, and with a picture of a phone and a laptop on lumia's screen
I dont kniw if thats for zune updates but it seems so.
When I get back home Ill try to capture usb traffic from connection and firmware upgrade in NCS. If it can change the bootloader from windows phone, or it can reboot to some ram address it's worth checking out...will report with what I find.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA
13th April 2012, 07:07 AM   |  #222  
Thanks Meter: 1

7 posts
NCS detects it like flash mode, but reboot the phone after few seconds.
13th April 2012, 08:19 AM   |  #223  
Flag 812
Thanks Meter: 9

81 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsacha

Which part are you confused about?

You need to flash the qualcomm_osbl.mbn on to your device somehow and then you will have the Qualcomm bootloader (ala 'disk mode').
It's not some magic here, it's quite straightforward. I've opened the bootloaders in hex editor and know what I'm talking about . Everything you see being done is quite blatant in the bootloader but not in the nokia_osbl.mbn which overwrites it.

I'm talking about Fuse service and changing operating mode; looking to the nokia care suite at first sight, it's written in .NET without any obfuscation, just use Reflector and search, i'm going to do it on weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by rescbr

VID_045E&PID_04EC: WindowsPhone7ProductOperatingMode.Normal
VID_0421&PID_05EF: WindowsPhone7ProductOperatingMode.Ncsd
VID_05C6&PID_QCOM: WindowsPhone7ProductOperatingMode.FTM
VID_0421&PID_05EE: WindowsPhone7ProductOperatingMode.OSBL
VID_0421&PID_5F4 : WindowsPhone7ProductOperatingMode.WinDIAG
VID_0421&PID_05ED: WindowsPhone7ProductOperatingMode.CareFTM

13th April 2012, 09:11 AM   |  #224  
OP Senior Member

665 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ap3rus

I'm talking about Fuse service and changing operating mode; looking to the nokia care suite at first sight, it's written in .NET without any obfuscation, just use Reflector and search, i'm going to do it on weekend

We should take a look at FTM modes...
13th April 2012, 10:13 AM   |  #225  
Thanks Meter: 11

74 posts
More
Read carefully what jaxbot said , he already done it and basically Ftm is- factory test mode and don't give Qualcomm like the rest of those modes ,TRUE is somewhere else there's no time to loose on sth that someone already checked

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express
13th April 2012, 12:17 PM   |  #226  
Flag 812
Thanks Meter: 9

81 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdbase

Read carefully what jaxbot said , he already done it and basically Ftm is- factory test mode and don't give Qualcomm like the rest of those modes ,TRUE is somewhere else there's no time to loose on sth that someone already checked

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

Anyway it's just so interesting for me to try every mode
13th April 2012, 02:11 PM   |  #227  
London
Thanks Meter: 12

133 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

You need to flash the qualcomm_osbl.mbn on to your device somehow and then you will have the Qualcomm bootloader (ala 'disk mode').
It's not some magic here, it's quite straightforward. I've opened the bootloaders in hex editor and know what I'm talking about . Everything you see being done is quite blatant in the bootloader but not in the nokia_osbl.mbn which overwrites it.

I think thats possible using ATF Box no?
13th April 2012, 03:54 PM   |  #228  
Thanks Meter: 11

74 posts
More
Quote:

so be kind to tell me from which firmware /country variant/cyan ,black ,white/ product code if you knw that , is that qualcomm_osbl file this could make it easier
13th April 2012, 05:05 PM   |  #229  
Thanks Meter: 70

357 posts
More
I did some Research with Jaxbot yesterday. In a nutshell: It is possible to DD the sdb9 Partition that contains every data on the phone. This file can be dumped into its contents with nb7split and OSBuilder. By using an .hv editor it is possible to eidt the registry. The missing piece is to recombine the dumped files into an disc dump that can be rewritten to the lumia. It seems like the next Version of OSBuilder supports this.
13th April 2012, 07:19 PM   |  #230  
OP Senior Member

665 posts
Thats what Ive veen doing with ultrashot, the problem seems to be with the kernel not booting after restore.. going to try with a fresh firm now

Edit: given that you already dumped the contents, my rom ended with maxunsignedapp set to the maximum value (2147483647) . According to ultrashot, OSBuilder doesnt do that by itself, could you check how it is in your rom?
Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA
Last edited by biktor_gj; 13th April 2012 at 07:37 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, bootloader, full unlock, interopunlock, nand
Previous Thread Next Thread