Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[THEME|MOD] HTC Sense Theme for Xperia Mini/Mini Pro/Active/LWW [UPDATE:28.05.2012]

OP draco_ag

13th April 2012, 12:38 PM   |  #71  
draco_ag's Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Poland
Thanks Meter: 1,109
 
1,513 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Probably yes, You can check Yourself, but backup system first.
13th April 2012, 01:43 PM   |  #72  
akshay13071990's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag navi mumbai
Thanks Meter: 129
 
330 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorazrv3

Does this also work on wt19i ? Anybody tried yet?

Gesendet von meinem WT19i mit Tapatalk

It should work...just try yourself

Sent from my ST15 using xda premium
13th April 2012, 07:40 PM   |  #73  
rufik1920's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
On wt19 not working walkman key with this theme.

Wysyłane z mojego WT19i za pomocą Tapatalk 2
17th April 2012, 11:43 AM   |  #74  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
259 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Hi

work very well on my mini pro! thx

now, little question, is it possible to install something like that in the status bar but only with an .apk

it was very easy on my mini pro root with this simple zip and the recovery,

but my Ray is not root yet, so I'm searching an .apk

I'm trying to install "one click status bar" on market but ... not work...

thanks by advance

Regards
17th April 2012, 12:03 PM   |  #75  
draco_ag's Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Poland
Thanks Meter: 1,109
 
1,513 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason2005

Hi

work very well on my mini pro! thx

now, little question, is it possible to install something like that in the status bar but only with an .apk

it was very easy on my mini pro root with this simple zip and the recovery,

but my Ray is not root yet, so I'm searching an .apk

I'm trying to install "one click status bar" on market but ... not work...

thanks by advance

Regards

It's not possible. Try to search for QuickPanel but probably You doesn't find anything.
17th April 2012, 12:12 PM   |  #76  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
259 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
thanks for reply draco_ag
17th April 2012, 07:35 PM   |  #77  
tracer123's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Biłgoraj/Zufikon
Thanks Meter: 198
 
213 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Great theme. Works fine on my Mini.
17th April 2012, 08:40 PM   |  #78  
Senior Member
Flag bojnourd
Thanks Meter: 109
 
186 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
hi guys
i just tryed this on my LWW
its not working
and widgets didnt work
but theme worked and its awesome!!
really thanx
sry for my bad eng
17th April 2012, 09:21 PM   |  #79  
draco_ag's Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Poland
Thanks Meter: 1,109
 
1,513 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sina.1993h

hi guys
i just tryed this on my LWW
its not working
and widgets didnt work
but theme worked and its awesome!!
really thanx
sry for my bad eng

I don't understand what You talking about...
26th April 2012, 05:59 AM   |  #80  
iCung's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cimahi, West Java, Indonesia
Thanks Meter: 109
 
362 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
works well on my wt19i, thankyou

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufik1920

On wt19 not working walkman key with this theme.

Wysyłane z mojego WT19i za pomocą Tapatalk 2

try this: backup your SemcMusicWalkman.apk first > put the apk in system, and change the permissions to rw--r--r > move the apk to system/app > delete the SemcMusic.apk (not the SemcMusicWalkman.apk ones)> Reboot

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes