FORUMS

Google Teaches You to Use Wear Gestures

Now that the Watch Urbane is out with the latest firmware, we have new information regarding the … more

Samsung Galaxy Alpha (SM-G850) Gets Android 5.0

An Android 5.0 Lollipop update is finally available to download for the Samsung Galaxy … more

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more

LG G4 XDA Forum Opened

LG’s latest & greatest is just a few hours away from launching, and with so many power users that are … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Instagram... Anybody got it working?

7th April 2012, 10:19 PM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
It finally says supported in the Play Store BUT I still can't upload pictures!
Also... it says in the update "Support for Tablets and Wi-Fi devices"?!
 
 
7th April 2012, 10:44 PM |#2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Nah, doesn't work yet

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using XDA
7th April 2012, 11:28 PM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
mee too. it just crashes right after taking a picture
8th April 2012, 09:18 PM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
From what I'm aware of, they gave the tablet "open up" support. Not much else.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using XDA Premium HD app
9th April 2012, 10:06 AM |#5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Same here, I can follow my friends but after taking a picture it crashes
12th April 2012, 11:57 PM |#6  
baseballfanz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sugar Land TX
Thanks Meter: 1,718
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xMini

It finally says supported in the Play Store BUT I still can't upload pictures!
Also... it says in the update "Support for Tablets and Wi-Fi devices"?!

Go into Settings and choose Camera settings. Uncheck the "Use Instagram Camera". After I did that I was able to take pictures and upload.
13th April 2012, 10:03 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by baseballfanz

Go into Settings and choose Camera settings. Uncheck the "Use Instagram Camera". After I did that I was able to take pictures and upload.

I didn't do anything!
The latest update works like a charm!
13th April 2012, 01:09 PM |#8  
Senior Member
Flag Ho Chi Minh City
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xMini

I didn't do anything!
The latest update works like a charm!

ditto ^^
13th April 2012, 09:09 PM |#9  
letsgophillyingeneral's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28
 
More
Haven't messed with it on the Transformer yet.. I still don't understand the hype behind Instagram. Isn't it just a photo-filter app that lets you share images to an Instagram account?

How is this anything new? I must be missing something...
13th April 2012, 10:32 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgophillyingeneral

Haven't messed with it on the Transformer yet.. I still don't understand the hype behind Instagram. Isn't it just a photo-filter app that lets you share images to an Instagram account?

How is this anything new? I must be missing something...

Of course BUT it IS fun to use...
Sometimes I use the photos from my Camera and send them to the Transformer and use Instagram!
The photos look really good actually!
I don't use it seriously to replace Photoshop obviously but it is fun!
Also MANY people use it so I also use it to view their photos and..etc
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes