Check Your I/O Usage with Iotop for Android

Ever needed to check the I/O usage of apps? If so, you probably tried searching for an iotop … more

T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts

Ever since Google started supporting text messaging in Hangouts many people have … more
Post Reply

[XOOM 2] List of Working Games on Xoom 2 and Xyboard

OP big ach

17th March 2012, 05:38 PM   |  #11  
big ach's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Florida!
Thanks Meter: 78
 
553 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by w4rmk

Seems like a strange thread, the Xyboard is a pretty standard Honeycomb tablet that should run just about any game that other tablets run?

In theory yes... But not all honeycomb apps are created equal, considering, most most honeycomb tablets run on the NVIDIA Tegra processors, and the Xyboard runs on a Texas Instruments Processor.


Sent from my Motorola Droid Xyboard 10.1 with Verizon 4G LTE
10th April 2012, 08:51 PM   |  #12  
big ach's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Florida!
Thanks Meter: 78
 
553 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2006
Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus available in the play store and now working without needing root or chainfire - looks good and plays very smoothly!

Sent from my Motorola Droid Xyboard 10.1 with Verizon 4G LTE
12th April 2012, 10:17 AM   |  #13  
lucasarran's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 212
 
268 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Modern Combat 3 is now working on the Xoom 2/Xyboard but you have to get it from the Gameloft store. Also Asphalt 6 and Gangstar Rio is now available in Google Play.
12th April 2012, 08:02 PM   |  #14  
big ach's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Florida!
Thanks Meter: 78
 
553 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by luke.arran

Modern Combat 3 is now working on the Xoom 2/Xyboard but you have to get it from the Gameloft store. Also Asphalt 6 and Gangstar Rio is now available in Google Play.

how did you get modern combat 3 from Gameloft's site, it tells me not compatible?


I have asphalt 6 on the list, and saw that gangster rio was in the store but need someone to confirm that it actually plays or if there are any issues with it.

Sent from my Motorola Droid Xyboard 10.1 with Verizon 4G LTE
13th April 2012, 09:30 AM   |  #15  
ezekionokia's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 34
 
126 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2008
More
So, I've installed yesterday a bunch of games from gameloft as a easter present to myselft :
Asphalt 6 - not working : fc's on start. I've sent a report to gameloft about a fix/refund. Will see what happens.
Modern Combat 3 - it works a bit of lag but playable.
Modern Combat 2 - works like a charm.
9mm - works ok,just a few minutes of play.

I really hope to see an update in compatibility for asphalt 6.
13th April 2012, 01:30 PM   |  #16  
big ach's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Florida!
Thanks Meter: 78
 
553 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezekionokia

So, I've installed yesterday a bunch of games from gameloft as a easter present to myselft :
Asphalt 6 - not working : fc's on start. I've sent a report to gameloft about a fix/refund. Will see what happens.
Modern Combat 3 - it works a bit of lag but playable.
Modern Combat 2 - works like a charm.
9mm - works ok,just a few minutes of play.

I really hope to see an update in compatibility for asphalt 6.

Asphalt 6 works totally fine for me, no Lag at all. Bought it directly from Gameloft.


How were you able to get Modern Combat 3 from the Gameloft site? It's not even showing up for me!


Sent from my Motorola Droid Xyboard 10.1 with Verizon 4G LTE
13th April 2012, 06:36 PM   |  #17  
ezekionokia's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 34
 
126 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2008
More
I bought asphalt through google.play.
I will try later through gameloft site.

MC3 appeared as a in-game-commercial in the download files window of asphalt.
I clicked it, gameloft web site appeared and bought it.

I checked again, MC3 doesn't appear on google play or gameloft for my tablet.
Weird.
13th April 2012, 11:41 PM   |  #18  
big ach's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Florida!
Thanks Meter: 78
 
553 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezekionokia

I bought asphalt through google.play.
I will try later through gameloft site.

MC3 appeared as a in-game-commercial in the download files window of asphalt.
I clicked it, gameloft web site appeared and bought it.

I checked again, MC3 doesn't appear on google play or gameloft for my tablet.
Weird.

Well, I uninstalled all my Gameloft games and deleted their files and tried to reinstall them in hopes of getting that same ad, but nope still not getting it.


Damn it now I gotta sit there and reinstall all game files again lol

Sent from my Motorola Droid Xyboard 10.1 with Verizon 4G LTE
14th April 2012, 09:56 AM   |  #19  
ezekionokia's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 34
 
126 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2008
More
Sorry to hear that

Gameloft's site is all weird and stuff. Not very functional. See my problem with asphalt6. They have all kind of stupid bugs complaints over at the gameloft forum.
They'll probably fix the bugs and MC3 will find it's way to google play and their site.

I only received 2 in-game-ads : some Shrek crappy car game with a bundle hd free game(****ty I presume) and the MC3.

Probably a glitch in their in-game-ads as I can't find MC3 on google play/gameloft site as being compatible with my xoom2.

For the moment I'm working my way up in MC2

PS: my brother installed on his xoom2 a hacked/cracked version of mc3 compatible with samsung galaxy tab which works better than my xoom2 original version .
I wanted to bust hist head for not paying 24 RON for the game.

Oh well, atleast I still have my warranty
15th April 2012, 03:59 AM   |  #20  
big ach's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Florida!
Thanks Meter: 78
 
553 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezekionokia

Sorry to hear that

Gameloft's site is all weird and stuff. Not very functional. See my problem with asphalt6. They have all kind of stupid bugs complaints over at the gameloft forum.
They'll probably fix the bugs and MC3 will find it's way to google play and their site.

I only received 2 in-game-ads : some Shrek crappy car game with a bundle hd free game(****ty I presume) and the MC3.

Probably a glitch in their in-game-ads as I can't find MC3 on google play/gameloft site as being compatible with my xoom2.

For the moment I'm working my way up in MC2

PS: my brother installed on his xoom2 a hacked/cracked version of mc3 compatible with samsung galaxy tab which works better than my xoom2 original version .
I wanted to bust hist head for not paying 24 RON for the game.

Oh well, atleast I still have my warranty


Yes, I do have a cracked version of MC3 working on my xyboard with chainfire because it was intended for Tegra 2 devices, but I always like to support the developers so I wanted to buy an official copy.

What's weird is that the game is available for my Atrix 2 which has the same TI processor as the Xyboard so I was debating of buying it on my phone and trying to sideload it to my tablet, but the resolutions are obviously different so it may not work.


Sent from my Motorola Droid Xyboard 10.1 with Verizon 4G LTE

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes