Ask a question

No registration required

what rom are you guys using?

OP jjunit123

13th April 2012, 03:19 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

9 posts
i'm currently on Blaze V3(blue theme) i have gone through all of supercharged after V2. Whats the news on Sonya or Victory? Anyone using them i want to hear what you guys think.(I get bored of roms quickly lol)
13th April 2012, 03:35 PM   |  #2  

15 posts
More
ROMS
I'm using Lithium V1.1 right now I overall like the performance of it and the looks. IMO good ROM. I was able to use the universal deblur script once before the issue arrived with the ATRIX 2. Now IMO that was great had about 570mb of free Ram. Saved alot on battery too. I'm gonna try the supercharged one next. I like to change the look of my phone often and having these choices are very helpful thank you devs!
13th April 2012, 03:38 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

9 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by thethird84

I'm using Lithium V1.1 right now I overall like the performance of it and the looks. IMO good ROM. I was able to use the universal deblur script once before the issue arrived with the ATRIX 2. Now IMO that was great had about 570mb of free Ram. Saved alot on battery too. I'm gonna try the supercharged one next. I like to change the look of my phone often and having these choices are very helpful thank you devs!

if you are going to try super charged i'd go with either red dawn(which you will have to put normal blaze on first) or V5 update 2. V5 is going to give a more stock look but still runs as well as blaze.
The Following User Says Thank You to jjunit123 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th April 2012, 03:45 PM   |  #4  

15 posts
More
Thanks
Yeah I reading the v5 update 2 of supercharged sounds good. Now if I have a ROM loaded now can I just follow this directions posted? Thank you for the information!
13th April 2012, 03:50 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

9 posts
what i suggest is to make a back up in CWM then if you made a back up of just stock rooted go into that. if not you will have to get RSD lite and get a rooted stock then follow the directions.
13th April 2012, 03:55 PM   |  #6  

15 posts
More
Stock root backup
I did make a stock root back up before I flashed Lithium. Well thanks again for the help. I will five this a try.
13th April 2012, 04:22 PM   |  #7  
Flag Washington DC
Thanks Meter: 208

1,015 posts
More
I've been using Supercharged V5.2 since it came out. I've tried others but tend to go back to Supercharged. It runs great and everything works. I also like how subtle the theme is which makes it easy for the rest of the apps to fit well into the scheme. The rest of the ROMs seem to be very similar to Supercharged just with different themes and some apps (SMS, Music, Gallery, etc) changed. I like the stock SMS app just fine and the rest I use third party.
14th April 2012, 05:28 AM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 495

2,289 posts
More
Currently running VictoryROM 1.1, awesome rom!

It's not OC but it's solid, stable, everything works perfectly and it's themed exactly as I would do it myself, not over the top and gaudy. Lack of OC = excellent battery life so i'm good with that.
14th April 2012, 07:32 AM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 98

338 posts
SuperCharged v5.2 by lfaber06
I have no problems with this ROM, even little bugs, and the main point is theme, stock theme is the best.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screen_20120414_1246.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	23.7 KB
ID:	1002486  
Last edited by PhoenixNghi; 14th April 2012 at 07:48 AM.
16th April 2012, 04:46 PM   |  #10  
Flag Saint Louis,MO
Thanks Meter: 81

389 posts
More
I am using just the stock 2.3.6 rom with root access and frozen bloatware.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread