Bricked or Unbricked?
I have here one captivate and it goes like this
- bricked it by doing factry dta reset after "encry. unsucc.." issue
(flash kernel possible! , firmware DNF successfully)
- unbrickablemod applied...firmware flashed successfully!
- device bootloops an ATT screen
- 3button recovery gives "media files copy failed" "cant access sdcard, devblock", "no such files or directory" also Rfs format failed on devblock etc.
- factory data reset gives error;
E: Cant mount dev/block/mmcbl0p1
- firmware flashed again successfully!
- Power on to ATT screen , then 3G video, then goes to black screen after "S" loading screen (capacative buttons lighting up in this state)
Is my SDcard cooked, thanks to "Encryption Unsuccessful" issue?