Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q][APP][Solved] Naruto Shippuden-Watch Now!

OP Shimizux

13th April 2012, 07:30 AM   |  #81  
rezzen25's Avatar
Member
Flag makati city
Thanks Meter: 13
 
71 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Angry
movies !!! I only watch the movie with tower on the title wi the forth hokage and her mother on it,,,


yeahh we love naruto,,, relate to x8 or w8 we use this phone to watch and read hahaha so we need our phone in good condition hahaha

ser you like the story line about cabuto Y?
The Following User Says Thank You to rezzen25 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th April 2012, 08:39 AM   |  #82  
Shimizux's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Sabah
Thanks Meter: 114
 
383 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rezzen25

movies !!! I only watch the movie with tower on the title wi the forth hokage and her mother on it,,,


yeahh we love naruto,,, relate to x8 or w8 we use this phone to watch and read hahaha so we need our phone in good condition hahaha

ser you like the story line about cabuto Y?

ahaha! yeah, Wait for Naruto Shippuden Movie 5.. must be cool !!
My battery drain coz Naruto. LOLOL.

Quote:

ser you like the story line about cabuto Y?

uuuuYeeewwwkkkkkk..
The Following User Says Thank You to Shimizux For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th April 2012, 09:04 AM   |  #83  
rezzen25's Avatar
Member
Flag makati city
Thanks Meter: 13
 
71 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimizux

ahaha! yeah, Wait for Naruto Shippuden Movie 5.. must be cool !!
My battery drain coz Naruto. LOLOL.



uuuuYeeewwwkkkkkk..

your battery drain problem cannot solve by any devs in the world lol

any way message me if the movie is up and put the link Im adding you to my contact list
13th April 2012, 07:52 PM   |  #84  
Shimizux's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Sabah
Thanks Meter: 114
 
383 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rezzen25

your battery drain problem cannot solve by any devs in the world lol

any way message me if the movie is up and put the link Im adding you to my contact list

Ofcourse i will tell you!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes