5,605,073 Members 36,750 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Best Case for Photon

Tip us?

mfsmith
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Next Case

I have the Otterbox Defender as well and really love it. I have to admit though a friend of mine just bought a Trident for their Samsung Epic and it was totally hot! It might be a great ... next case

Aegis42
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I have been using the Incipio Silicrylic case for a while now. It seems to offer enough protection without adding too much bulk. The only thing I have against it is that the silicone skin is just thick enough to prevent the phone from seating completely on the connectors on the car dock. Fortunately, the shell and skin are easy and quick to remove.

rexxxgg
Old
Thanks Meter 8
i use the otterbox defender and mounted the belt clip to my forklift at work and mounted a speaker and now i jam all day at work plus i can take calls lol

jackhuny
Old
Thanks Meter 1
If you care more about
Protection:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/280826695659

Convenience:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/280862436886

Have fun.

scotchligo
Old
Thanks Meter 3
I've got the commuter as well, but I haven't used it in months. I think unprotected just feels better...

MrWhite1127
Old
Thanks Meter 77
I have the otterbox defender and its great. But as all otterbox products the rubber is streching out horribly. I miss the ballistic hc i had on my evo 4g. Ive been eying the trident case as well

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium

dsims7_2000
Old
Thanks Meter 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWhite1127 View Post
I have the otterbox defender and its great. But as all otterbox products the rubber is streching out horribly. I miss the ballistic hc i had on my evo 4g. Ive been eying the trident case as well

Funny, I got the Defender in October, took it off to fix something in Feb but left it off because I liked the feel and beauty. Last night, I put it back on. I was planning on happy hour at the bar and...........whatever.

Samsung Galaxy Note II, stock, code name: "Cujo!" BoxWave Holster for protection!(siggy by DeedScreen)

MrWhite1127
Old
Thanks Meter 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsims7_2000 View Post
Funny, I got the Defender in October, took it off to fix something in Feb but left it off because I liked the feel and beauty. Last night, I put it back on. I was planning on happy hour at the bar and...........whatever.
Lol what?

EggSpawn
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Default otterbox!

i say otterbox! i have the otterbox defender and i love it! I do alot of hard work and need protection and this case is fantastic. i have also been walking and texting, dropped my phone right onto my foot and basically punted it... nothing happend. picked it right back up and started texting again.

also. customer service rocks at otterbox. i got into my girlfriends car and hit the belt holster on the side and the belt clip broke.. i called them and they sent a whole new case to me.

gaLAxy64
Old
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Boxwave Unicolor is the one I just recently purchased. It ia slim good looking case

Tags
holster, photon