Best Case for Photon

OP jpborjav

1st April 2012, 11:26 PM   |  #11  
Flag Wilmington, NC
Thanks Meter: 1

6 posts
More
Next Case
I have the Otterbox Defender as well and really love it. I have to admit though a friend of mine just bought a Trident for their Samsung Epic and it was totally hot! It might be a great ... next case
2nd April 2012, 10:01 PM   |  #12  
Flag El Paso
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
More
I have been using the Incipio Silicrylic case for a while now. It seems to offer enough protection without adding too much bulk. The only thing I have against it is that the silicone skin is just thick enough to prevent the phone from seating completely on the connectors on the car dock. Fortunately, the shell and skin are easy and quick to remove.
3rd April 2012, 12:10 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 8

71 posts
More
i use the otterbox defender and mounted the belt clip to my forklift at work and mounted a speaker and now i jam all day at work plus i can take calls lol
12th April 2012, 08:39 PM   |  #14  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 1

157 posts
More
Talking
If you care more about
Protection:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/280826695659

Convenience:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/280862436886

Have fun.
13th April 2012, 04:22 PM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 3

23 posts
I've got the commuter as well, but I haven't used it in months. I think unprotected just feels better...
13th April 2012, 08:54 PM   |  #16  
Flag Sherwood, AR
Thanks Meter: 84

495 posts
More
I have the otterbox defender and its great. But as all otterbox products the rubber is streching out horribly. I miss the ballistic hc i had on my evo 4g. Ive been eying the trident case as well

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium
13th April 2012, 10:04 PM   |  #17  
Flag Pennsylvania, USA
Thanks Meter: 71

835 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWhite1127

I have the otterbox defender and its great. But as all otterbox products the rubber is streching out horribly. I miss the ballistic hc i had on my evo 4g. Ive been eying the trident case as well

Funny, I got the Defender in October, took it off to fix something in Feb but left it off because I liked the feel and beauty. Last night, I put it back on. I was planning on happy hour at the bar and...........whatever.
13th April 2012, 10:21 PM   |  #18  
Flag Sherwood, AR
Thanks Meter: 84

495 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsims7_2000

Funny, I got the Defender in October, took it off to fix something in Feb but left it off because I liked the feel and beauty. Last night, I put it back on. I was planning on happy hour at the bar and...........whatever.

Lol what?

20th April 2012, 02:51 AM   |  #19  
Flag Tacoma
Thanks Meter: 3

19 posts
More
otterbox!
i say otterbox! i have the otterbox defender and i love it! I do alot of hard work and need protection and this case is fantastic. i have also been walking and texting, dropped my phone right onto my foot and basically punted it... nothing happend. picked it right back up and started texting again.

also. customer service rocks at otterbox. i got into my girlfriends car and hit the belt holster on the side and the belt clip broke.. i called them and they sent a whole new case to me.
20th April 2012, 05:29 AM   |  #20  
Thanks Meter: 0

18 posts
Donate to Me
Boxwave Unicolor is the one I just recently purchased. It ia slim good looking case

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
holster, photon
Previous Thread Next Thread