Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,888 Members 36,354 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Development for Lumia 900

Tip us?

adiliyo
Old
Thanks Meter 227
i wish ms paid me because i would be happy to promote the OS that works well for me.

however, i have no real loyalty to any company and just choose what works best for me at the time, which right now is WP7.

anyways, i'm done with this, i'm really hoping heath and the wp devs can get some interop unlock done for us soon.

having unified hardware means most of the actual development news for windows phone is going on in the general WP subforums.

as to android/windows phone here's my take (and i've had probably 10-12 android handsets)

when android can run even half as smoothly as windowsphone on ANY hardware configuration as well as give me a day and a half of usage with an LTE capable handset without massive tweaking and buying of extra batteries, i'll give two ****s about it again for daily use.

until then, it will remain my secondary OS to satisfy my tweaking needs and to remind me how good an optimized OS can run on "second rate" hardware (windows phone)

can we get a mod to lock this thread?
Phones: OnePlus One 64gb - PA
Tablets: Nexus 7 32GB (2013)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to adiliyo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

epidemike
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cx1 View Post
XDA is not a place to troll. Go to Engadget or The Verge for that please.
You know I never understood the enjoyment people get from frustrating people via the web.
What's the most resilient parasite? An Idea. A single idea from the human mind can build cities. An idea can transform the world and rewrite all the rules.

List of devices in order:
T-Mobile SDA, Palm Treo 650, Blackberry Curve 8230, iPhone 3G, HTC Evo 4G, Nokia Lumia 900

nanoware
Old
Thanks Meter 7
So what's up guys. What's new around these parts?

Sent from my Lumia 900 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App

jayharper08
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 7,972
How bout we lock this one so the trolls can find something better to do?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jayharper08 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe