Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,971 Members 44,335 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

AOKP Themes?

Tip us?

knipp21
Old
Thanks Meter 578
I ran this them for a day before I found out it broke the phone app. Should just be as simple as unzipping the theme and putting our phone apk in there instead. Its a good theme.

If you run this please don't post in that thread as our device isn't supported. He is working on the issues already to support our phone.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1550926
Dear Inc2 owners..

Read the op BEFORE you POST, or start a NEW THREAD about a topic that has already been discussed.

btw..

su
killall drmserver
I'm No dev, no need to donate. Just a simple thanks

Follow me on Google Plus!

https://plus.google.com/115380001456117289879/posts
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to knipp21 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

prenedo
Old
Thanks Meter 237
Cool. Thanks for the link knipp... Looks like a clean theme, although my eyes are starting to hate the color blue. Between this and my TFP all i see is ICS blue; I need some red or green Can't wait for CM9 theme engine to start working and some of our great devs to theme ICS roms...

jtsrtr13
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by PacerguyDon View Post
Hmm... Thanks for including me, but A themer I'm not. I've made boot animations, but that's about the extent of my building abilities.
Now, what I would like to have in an Aokp theme would be something like what I've got on my phone now using CM9 and Ics Reloaded...

I'm tired of the Ics Blue look, so went more for the monochrome look. Now just to dull out the icons
I wasn't trying to give anyone any titles they didn't want haha. Again, the people I named were just three that I've seen involved in almost all of the development threads, and you guys seem to know way more about our device's hardware than I do. Given this, I just figured you guys would be able to tell me more than the general public here on XDA could.

Pacerguy: Nice looking setup you've got there. I've been using ICS Reloaded alongside Apex launcher on Aero's CM9 ROM ever since you posted the link and recommended. Couldn't be happier with the amount of customization options it gives until we have a complete CM build.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using xda premium