S Tablet Sleeves

Search This thread

the_EDJ

Apr 7, 2011
Omaha, NE
twitter.com
Hey everyone, I was looking into buying this S tablet, and before I do I wanted to make sure I knew which accessories I was going to pick up with it so that I was covered from the get go.

Besides a dock or two, I've been looking for a sleeve that will allow me to easily slide my tablet in from the side. So far I've only seen sleeves that use a zipper to close it, and/or open along the long edge.

I know most people want a protective casde, but what I'm looking for is something that will let me slide the S tablet in from the side, and uses a magnetic/velcro flap along the short side to enclose the tablet and keep it from sliding out. Don't need much else than that really. Maybe a pen holder, but that's far from necessary.

Any recommendations?

the_EDJ

Apr 7, 2011
Omaha, NE
twitter.com
Thank you for the quick response!

That is very close to what I'm looking for. I almost picked one up, but I wasn't a fan of the big "Bugatti" writing on one side. The Gray/Red design on their main website almost pulled out a debit card to purchase.

But, I think I'm going to lean towards something more plain.

I finally found one on Amazon: "Search" CaseCrown Vertical Neoprene Case
^^ Still haven't met the post requirement for live links. :rolleyes:

I'd love to see other people's impressions on sleeves if that's the route they went. What they found that works. If there were any sleeves that offered functional extras.

frankoz

Nov 2, 2010
Hey everyone, I was looking into buying this S tablet, and before I do I wanted to make sure I knew which accessories I was going to pick up with it so that I was covered from the get go.

Besides a dock or two, I've been looking for a sleeve that will allow me to easily slide my tablet in from the side. So far I've only seen sleeves that use a zipper to close it, and/or open along the long edge.

I know most people want a protective casde, but what I'm looking for is something that will let me slide the S tablet in from the side, and uses a magnetic/velcro flap along the short side to enclose the tablet and keep it from sliding out. Don't need much else than that really. Maybe a pen holder, but that's far from necessary.

Any recommendations?

Hi, I might be a bit late replying, however I use a Proporta and find it quite good. Try ebay or Amazon

Rgds

derFrink

Apr 27, 2012
Hey, i bought a sleeve from phillips.
... i think there isnt a better sleeve for the tablet s.....

because i have only 1 post on xda, i cant post links. search for

"Philips Neopren Slim- Case / Schutz- Hülle für Apple iPad ipad2" on amazon.de

Top Liked Posts