XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.0.4][AOKP]INFINITUM-LBRv1.1.1---***Discontinued***

Tip us?

dafabsl
Old
Thanks Meter 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by BHuvan goyal View Post
Ohk....worked quite a bit based on feedback.

Some changes -

No tts- no voice search. Nothing related to voice.

Animations will remain the same, these are good andI like 'em....so...(ohk, this time I'll surely make a stock anim pack).
Only two alarm tones, three notification tones and 4-5 ringtones. Reverted back to 240 dpi. We can. Change it manually.
Added the old wp7 font.
Checked - silly effects working.
Checked-720p working -both recording and playing.
Did quite a few changes. Final rom probably tomorrow at last.
Also I'll make a wp7 style recent apps menu for external flashing as when its added in the rom itself. Phone doesn't boots after a wipe. .
Tomorrow. Bye.
i'd recommend you not to change style related things, cause weee just love the blue style )

Buut very nice work, and thank you for your effort!

sent from my Galaxy S running INFINITUM 1.1.0 + MNICS-143LR

shaker2k
Old
Thanks Meter 485
Quote:
Originally Posted by BHuvan goyal View Post
Ohk....worked quite a bit based on feedback.

Some changes -

No tts- no voice search. Nothing related to voice.

Animations will remain the same, these are good andI like 'em....so...(ohk, this time I'll surely make a stock anim pack).
Only two alarm tones, three notification tones and 4-5 ringtones. Reverted back to 240 dpi. We can. Change it manually.
Added the old wp7 font.
Checked - silly effects working.
Checked-720p working -both recording and playing.
Did quite a few changes. Final rom probably tomorrow at last.
Also I'll make a wp7 style recent apps menu for external flashing as when its added in the rom itself. Phone doesn't boots after a wipe. .
Tomorrow. Bye.
Now this is commitment. It's 330 am where BHuvan lives and he is still up working for us! I know it's been a trying 8 days. Just want to say thanks for your dedication and commitment to releasing a great ROM!

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda premium
Nexus 5
Nexus 10
Galaxy s 3

Luka321
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Ok guys so im using 1.1.0 for about a day and i had only one lets say selfreboot i was writing an sms and the keyboard stop working, i touched the text to write again and the mobile just freezed and rebooted, thats about all for now everything else is working fine for now

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Premium App
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000

Press "Thanks" if i helped you in any way!

lttldvl
Old
Thanks Meter 255

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaker2k View Post
Now this is commitment. It's 330 am where BHuvan lives and he is still up working for us! I know it's been a trying 8 days. Just want to say thanks for your dedication and commitment to releasing a great ROM!

+1

All I would suggest for BHuvan to do is to get some sleep and not worry too much about making sweeping changes with every release. Remember to take time out for yourself! It's far too easy to get swept up in developing and then realising that you've been missing out on things in your life away from the computer.

I made that mistake after ending up doing around 70 hours a week average development time on the old project, and I missed out on a heck of alot. I even lost touch with some very close friends because of it.

Just remember that you need to keep yourself happy too, more so than everyone else (which can be taken as harsh to everyone else, but the end result is that each rom will be so much better for it. A happy developer is a better developer )

bhu1
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4472

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaker2k<br />
Now this is commitment. It's 330 am where BHuvan lives and he is still up working for us! I know it's been a trying 8 days. Just want to say thanks for your dedication and commitment to releasing a great ROM!<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
+1<br />
<br />
All I would suggest for BHuvan to do is to get some sleep and not worry too much about making sweeping changes with every release. Remember to take time out for yourself! It's far too easy to get swept up in developing and then realising that you've been missing out on things in your life away from the computer.<br />
<br />
I made that mistake after ending up doing around 70 hours a week average development time on the old project, and I missed out on a heck of alot. I even lost touch with some very close friends because of it.<br />
<br />
Just remember that you need to keep yourself happy too, more so than everyone else (which can be taken as harsh to everyone else, but the end result is that each rom will be so much better for it. A happy developer is a better developer )
Holiday tomorrow so was on my usual movie marathon. Working while watching movie. Watched iron man 2(6th time)and Thor(3rd time) while working.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bhu1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

LentoViolentoMan
Old
Thanks Meter 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by dafabsl View Post
i'd recommend you not to change style related things, cause weee just love the blue style )

Theme will be gone now, as RAZER, the thememaker, is busy with other stuff.
LENTOVIOLENTOMAN

Definitus
Old
(Last edited by Definitus; 14th April 2012 at 05:38 AM.)
Thanks Meter 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by dafabsl View Post

Buut very nice work, and thank you for your effort!

sent from my Galaxy S running INFINITUM 1.1.0 + MNICS-143LR
+1

BHuvan goyal ,

Thank you and all the "helpers", your work is an inspiration to all of us. I'm going to learn something about these "tricky" Roms, Androids, Javas... (probably is to late, I'm half a century, but I will try)

:)
galaxySII.CyanFox 2.0.2(14/01) tf101.KatKiss(KK 4.4.2) galaxyN8000.stock.rooted
The Following User Says Thank You to Definitus For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Luka321
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Ok guys this is important, i pluged my phone last night to charge the battery and the phone starts to overheat realy bad!!! Its not warm its very very hot!!!!
Im on stock midnight kernel 0.9.7
Any help?

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000

Press "Thanks" if i helped you in any way!

jupolko
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luka321 View Post
Ok guys this is important, i pluged my phone last night to charge the battery and the phone starts to overheat realy bad!!! Its not warm its very very hot!!!!
Im on stock midnight kernel 0.9.7
Any help?

Check on the running processes that run in background, A lot of background apps could cause battery overheating. Some apps take a lot of memory usage.

Handeman707
Old
(Last edited by Handeman707; 14th April 2012 at 08:16 AM.)
Thanks Meter 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by Definitus View Post
+1

BHuvan goyal ,

Thank you and all the "helpers", your work is an inspiration to all of us. I'm going to learn something about these "tricky" Roms, Androids, Javas... (probably is to late, I'm half a century, but I will try)

:)

+1
Me too!...

ThanX Anway!