I installed the 4.0.4 but still had data issues, I love the ROM though, great work Hash!
"Hello, IT, have you tried turning it off and on again?" <- apply this to a buggy ROM
- AT&T Samsung Galaxy S 4: stock ROM 4.3 MK2
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III: CM11 4.4.2, stock CM kernel
- Verizon iPhone 4: iOS 6 (returned)
- Verizon Motorola Droid 4: Unofficial CM10, 4.1.1 (sold)
- Verizon Motorola Droid: CM7.2, 2.3.7, 1.25GHz ChevyNo Kernel (retired)
- HP Touchpad: Dual-boot WebOS and Unofficial CM10.1, 4.2.2 (sold)