Originally Posted by ajmaeen
but which android rom would you recommend.
Im not much into android games and stuff. I just want the phone features like, camera, music, video, wifi, bluetooth, email, gps, etc..... not the other fancy stuff.
Any android version. i dont mind if its 2.1, 2.2, or 2.3.... It should just be stable and give me a reasonable battery life.
i have x1 and i had the same problem so i recommend to use this rom
very nice very easy to use and you will still have your windows mobile and you can boot in android any time you want
---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------
here is the instructions
01. Remove the SIM card till the installation will finish.
On your pc Split the SDcard with Minitool Partition manager http://www.partitionwizard.com/download.html
into 4 partitions (it’s important to set the partitions as PRIMARY):
---> 1st partition: FAT32 (SDcard / Rest)
---> 2nd partition: EXT3 (System / about 250 MB)
---> 3rd partition: EXT3 (Data / about 450 MB)
---> 4th partition: EXT3 (Cache / about 100 MB)
2. Extract the Package then copy [npkboot] folder to root of SDcard
3. Copy [SenseDroid X (EXT3).zip] to root of SDcard without extraction
4. Run Haret and wait until the screen show 'Press Volume Down shortly To Launch ClockworkMod Recovery', press Volume Down button
5. While In Recovery menu, choose " install zip from SD card >> choose zip from sdcard >> select 'SenseDroid X (EXT3).zip'
6. After finish installing the build, return to main menu >> Reboot phone
Run Haret again now will open your android
01. Go to “Settings > Wireless and Network > Mobile Networks>”, uncheck “Data Enabled” (very important).
02. Go to “Settings > Wireless and Network >”, turn on the Bluetooth and wait till the phone detect any other Bluetooth Device (very important).
03. Go to “Settings > Location & Security >”, check “Use wireless networks” so that you can use your GPS.
04. Go to “Settings > Location & Security > Set up screen lock > Pattern”. So, you avoid the noisy locked screen vibration.
05. Go to “Settings > Display > Brightness >" and adjust a different brightness of the screen. So, you avoid the light on function keys when X1 is in standby. For better performance disable "auto-rotate screen" and "animations", too.
06. Launch Load Monitor app, go to “Menu > Preference >” and enable “Add Notification, Only notify high load, Auto start, Update interval 30 min., Wake lock”.
07. Press Phone button and choose GoDialer as default app (fix phone call problems, credits to casualt).
08. And reboot your phone.
Second reboot (GAPPS installation):
01. Download “SenseDroid GAPPS.zip”
02. Run “haret.exe” again, go into CWM Recovery, choose "install zip from SD card > choose zip from sdcard >", select "SenseDroid GAPPS.zip".
03. After finish install, reboot phone.
04. Run “haret.exe” again and leave it to continue booting into Android.
05. Now "clear Market data" and "uninstall updates" (Setting > Application > Manage applications > Market). After that disable Market Updater:
---> Install TerminalEmulator.apk (included in the bundle).
---> Type the following command in the terminal emulator:
---> su *PRESS ENTER*
---> pm disable com.android.vending.updater *PRESS ENTER AGAIN*
06. And reboot and run haret.exe again. That's all.
here is the links