MultiROM Once Again Available for the Galaxy S4

Multiboot, or the ability to select betweenmultiple operating systems on a single device at … more

Build an Impractical But Awesome Lego Mindstorm Dock

The vast majority of what we cover here on the XDA-Developers News Portal relates to … more

MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

16GB SD card

28th March 2012, 01:19 AM   |  #11  
Flag Somewhere in NYC
Thanks Meter: 396

2,688 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyraOfFire

The cheapest seller (currently Onebo, selling at 15) has only a 3.5/5 star rating, only 25% positive review. Some of the buyers complain that the microSD doesn't even have a Sandisk logo. I am not quite sure you want to buy from this seller.

I really recommend clicking the "63 new" line, them scroll down choosing Amazon UK as a seller. It's more expensive, but you're sure that you don't buy a fake card.

Regarding 64GB and class 10, it's totally your choice. 64 GB sure can store lots of stuff, and you can copy (from the computer) to the card quite fast.

In the other hand, 64GB class 10 card is about 3-4 times more expensive than the 32GB class 4 counter part. Not the most cost efficient option. In additional, the phone won't be able to utilize the class 10 bandwidth in most of your daily activities.

Edit: I bought a 32GB class 4 Kingston for HTC Vision, at $30 (around 15) shipped and sold by Amazon.com

The only two manufacturers that make 64GB cards are Kingmax (who built the card in the first place) and SanDisk (who doesn't make anything above a Class 6), and neither cards are Class 10. I'm actually pretty pleased with the 64GB card in my Doubleshot.
28th March 2012, 07:55 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 23

349 posts
More
I just got one of these: http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/..._ya_os_product

Samsung 16GB class 10 for 17.

4EXT backs up 3 times quicker than the supplied Samsung 8GB class 2,
GTA3 1.1 is a bit smoother when driving quickly
It appears the UI and system apps that touch the SD are a bit more snappy. ie, gallery.

They do a 32GB bit I think the max speeds are a bit lower.

Craig
14th April 2012, 03:08 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 1

30 posts
If you want to buy cheap original Kingstone class10 buy on dealextreme, there are in china, but the price is great!
14th April 2012, 04:05 PM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 1

23 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oni-Musha

If you want to buy cheap original Kingstone class10 buy on dealextreme, there are in china, but the price is great!

Wow! How much for this sd?? I am very interested!!

Inviato dal mio HTC Desire Z by Zendarino
4th May 2012, 09:15 AM   |  #15  
Flag Milano
Thanks Meter: 57

109 posts
More
About dealextreme: buying from that site is pretty much a hit-and-miss. I have actually bought a lot of stuff from there. They're cheap, but also terribly slow at shipping. They also don't usually have goods in stock, and they backorder from the suppliers. NEVER buy there if you are in hurry, never.
Especially about memory cards, you never know if you're gonna get a genuine or a fake item. They just seem to ship whatever they have in stock. You might be lucky or not
Just buy from Amazon if you can. I have bought a Samsung 16GB class 10 for my Desire Z for 20, and the increase in speed while loading the gallery is noticeable.
5th May 2012, 09:27 AM   |  #16  
Flag Verona
Thanks Meter: 2

18 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnricoTFYKD

Just buy from Amazon if you can. I have bought a Samsung 16GB class 10 for my Desire Z for 20€, and the increase in speed while loading the gallery is noticeable.

could you post the code of the sd?
5th May 2012, 12:19 PM   |  #17  
Flag Milano
Thanks Meter: 57

109 posts
More
The code is MB-MPAGAEU
On Amazon.it is right now in offer at 17.40. That's insanely cheap, IMHO.
5th May 2012, 01:33 PM   |  #18  
Flag Verona
Thanks Meter: 2

18 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnricoTFYKD

The code is MB-MPAGAEU
On Amazon.it is right now in offer at 17.40. That's insanely cheap, IMHO.

Thank you. Grazie Enrico

Inviato dal mio HTC Desire Z ICS usando Tapatalk
11th May 2012, 07:20 PM   |  #19  
Flag Somewhere in NYC
Thanks Meter: 396

2,688 posts
More
I JUST confirmed via Recovery...

64GB CARDS WORK ON THE HTC VISION!!!1!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread