[ROM]White Rabbit 1.4.1 Bravo

Tip us?

skeevydude
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 2656
Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal.sumit View Post
please provide me link to download this ROM.Can this be installed via multiboot?
Link should be in first post. Never tried multi boot (I answered in multi boot post ? ). I'm going to up my nandroid this evening with all WR tweaks and a few of my own. It will be based on Quarx latest CM7. I'd include a custom font, but they don't always work for international users. Its basically updated. WR without installer or extra apps. What sucks is I made the updated zip and everything works except radio and sqlite3 db patches.

I'd like to start miui but I've been holding off until I get this finished. That's why I'm just gonna up the nandroid and call it good enough. Yes, its lazy, but all you'd be missing is the options to install extra apps WR comes with (half are with cm7/gapps by default) and 75% of the rest is theme related. Its plenty good to be used as primary rom base, with cm9 on multi boot.

skeevydude
Old
Thanks Meter 2656
I'll post an updated zip once the UOT Kitchen clears out.

Features
  • Customized Cyanbread Theme
  • Custom Framework Animations
  • Touch Recovery Preinstalled
  • Multiboot Preinstalled
  • Miui File Explorer from Defy Forums
  • Multi Boot Manager
  • Bravia Postprocessing (a new one that works)
  • Beats Audio (a better updated beats)
  • No Custom Overclock
  • 30 Step Volume for Music, 7 for everything else (phone calls were 5 by default)
  • Gapps preinstalled with hacked Maps
  • Zepplinrox's scripts installed in xbin
  • Based on Quarx 2012\04\10 CM7 Nightly
  • And not a Nandroid

skeevydude
Old
Thanks Meter 2656
I posted a CM7 Custom Rom in Bravo Dev. It has all the tweaks from White Rabbit (except Zipalign on Boot) I was having baseband and sqlite issues with Aroma, so I had to make a compromise and just removed Aroma, and added in the tweaks. Basicly, I left out GoLauncher, some of the MIUI apps, and Pdroid.

It dose use a Customized Cyanbread theme. If you don't like it, I also released a theme pack to revert it back to Stock Theme. Check it out.