Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,970 Members 48,873 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Tutorial] Relock bootloader!

Tip us?
 
htcgr
Old
#201  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 130
Join Date: Mar 2009
hi
i have xperia neo_v and i have unlocked it with ''via Sony's Official website''...
can i relock it ????
thanx
 
adiif1
Old
#202  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 454
Join Date: Jul 2011
no

Wysłane z mojego LT18i za pomocą Tapatalk
 
htcgr
Old
(Last edited by htcgr; 9th April 2012 at 02:45 PM.)
#203  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 130
Join Date: Mar 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by htcgr View Post
hi
i have xperia neo_v and i have unlocked it with ''via Sony's Official website''...
can i relock it ????
thanx
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiif1 View Post
no

Wysłane z mojego LT18i za pomocą Tapatalk
1)2 POST say---->>>RELOCK : TO relock use this LINK
2)NOW...can i relock it with ''Unofficial Unlocking (S1tool)''.....???
 
sanke1
Old
#204  
sanke1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 81
Posts: 286
Join Date: Apr 2012
Hi guys.

Newbie here.

I unlocked the bootloader using Sony's official method of my Xperia Mini ST15i. Then I relocked it and I am on official firmware using .62 firmware and SEUS is working as well as over the air update.

Now since last 1-2 days, I want to unlock the bootloader again. But following official guide to unlock, the CMD based commands returns "Waiting for device" . Tried all drivers, reinstalls of Windows, another laptop. Same problem.

What are my options to unlock after re-locking?
 
ronakg
Old
#205  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 130
Join Date: Jan 2011
I'm trying to lock my bootloader to go back to stock ROM as I need to visit the service center.

I connected my phone to PC and flashtool recognized my phone perfectly fine. When I try to flash the file from first post, everything goes fine till it asks to disconnect the device in flashmode.

I disconnect, power off, press the back button and connect USB. The blue LED comes ON but the flashtool doesn't do any flashing. It only says "device connected in fastboot mode"

Here is the log -

Quote:
10/047/2012 20:47:34 - INFO - Selected Xperia_Relock_bootloader.ftf
10/047/2012 20:47:34 - INFO - Preparing files for flashing
10/047/2012 20:47:34 - INFO - Please connect your device into flashmode.
10/047/2012 20:47:39 - INFO - Device disconnected
10/048/2012 20:48:16 - INFO - Device connected in fastboot mode
10/048/2012 20:48:24 - INFO - Flash canceled
 
PANCHOMATASANO
Old
#206  
PANCHOMATASANO's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 93
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: MONTEVIDEO
Default QUESTION

Can unlock again next?
Thanks
 
yacloo
Old
#207  
yacloo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 97
Posts: 157
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: İstanbul
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronakg View Post
I'm trying to lock my bootloader to go back to stock ROM as I need to visit the service center.

I connected my phone to PC and flashtool recognized my phone perfectly fine. When I try to flash the file from first post, everything goes fine till it asks to disconnect the device in flashmode.

I disconnect, power off, press the back button and connect USB. The blue LED comes ON but the flashtool doesn't do any flashing. It only says "device connected in fastboot mode"

Here is the log -
log tells you what you need to do
you should connect phone via flashmode not fastboot LEd must be green not blue
 
airpull91
Old
#208  
airpull91's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 169
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by yacloo View Post
log tells you what you need to do
you should connect phone via flashmode not fastboot LEd must be green not blue
turn off the hp n plug in usb while pressing the back button...
 
luutuan
Old
#209  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 29
Join Date: Oct 2011
Default It works like a charm

We can use this on ARC S also. I tried
The Following User Says Thank You to luutuan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
rasgula
Old
#210  
rasgula's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 107
Posts: 47
Join Date: Oct 2011
if i unlock bootloader then
flash ics using flashtool
custom karnel or hotboot(how to work with hotboot?)
recovery img (optional)
su by recovery
after that if i lock bootloader.... ll root work ? n can i get ota future updates ?

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes