Post Reply

[ROM][TeamNekkid][Kang][LAST DAY] G2x CM 7.2 RC1 (8/5/012)KANG BANGER!

OP meniawy

14th April 2012, 09:53 AM   |  #51  
daxecutioner24's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 110
 
878 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
Yea gb is the most stable,smoothest system still.Until the 2x get its rollout ics should really take off as if its not right now,Keep it up

Sent from my LG-P999 using XDA
14th April 2012, 08:35 PM   |  #52  
Goldbatt's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
173 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Can someone tell me why my wifi calling doesn't work for me on this ROM. I've wiped data and cache and used G2X scrubber before install.

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium
Last edited by Goldbatt; 16th April 2012 at 02:05 PM.
15th April 2012, 04:56 AM   |  #53  
jland22's Avatar
Senior Member
Boston
Thanks Meter: 48
 
424 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
I too flash around with ics roms to test but always come back to your gb roms. I mean who doesn't want a fully functional phone! Enjoy your work

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium
20th April 2012, 04:37 PM   |  #54  
Spyvie's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pugetropolis
Thanks Meter: 30
 
259 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2007
More
Just in case nobody was wondering this ROM got updated yesterday.

I flashed 'er up, then folded in a little LG Cam action from this here thread right here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1603990

Now my the whole rig is just plumb pretty, and I'm finding that if I sneak a pinch and put it between my cheek and my gum it gives me real tobacco pleasure without ever lighting up.
The Following User Says Thank You to Spyvie For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2012, 09:42 PM   |  #55  
meniawy's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag London,ON
Thanks Meter: 27
 
198 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyvie

Just in case nobody was wondering this ROM got updated yesterday.

I flashed 'er up, then folded in a little LG Cam action from this here thread right here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1603990

Now my the whole rig is just plumb pretty, and I'm finding that if I sneak a pinch and put it between my cheek and my gum it gives me real tobacco pleasure without ever lighting up.

Thanks OP updated, was sick for few days though...
22nd April 2012, 01:09 AM   |  #56  
Senior Member
Flag DeLand
Thanks Meter: 6
 
111 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Anyone having any issues with the newest update?
22nd April 2012, 05:51 PM   |  #57  
Spyvie's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pugetropolis
Thanks Meter: 30
 
259 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickcuban

Anyone having any issues with the newest update?

Yes. Numerous random reboots on a phone that hasn't displayed that behavior before. I'm a little disillusioned.

The phone was upgraded from the 3/29 build with only a cleared cache and dalvik as prep. Maybe a clean install would work different?

I'm going to take a step back right now...

ETA: Also annoying WiFi connection errors like on the stock ROM.
Last edited by Spyvie; 22nd April 2012 at 05:55 PM.
22nd April 2012, 11:12 PM   |  #58  
djn541's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Aurora, Co
Thanks Meter: 1,736
 
1,277 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyvie

Yes. Numerous random reboots on a phone that hasn't displayed that behavior before. I'm a little disillusioned.

The phone was upgraded from the 3/29 build with only a cleared cache and dalvik as prep. Maybe a clean install would work different?

I'm going to take a step back right now...

ETA: Also annoying WiFi connection errors like on the stock ROM.

I'll be fixing up the wifi errors. I had to completely redo my source download as something got corrupted. I know the fix, I just forgot to implement when I downloaded the new source...Will be building soon and all should be fixed.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to djn541 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 11:32 PM   |  #59  
meniawy's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag London,ON
Thanks Meter: 27
 
198 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djn541

I'll be fixing up the wifi errors. I had to completely redo my source download as something got corrupted. I know the fix, I just forgot to implement when I downloaded the new source...Will be building soon and all should be fixed.

Thanks Bro...
The Following User Says Thank You to meniawy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 01:41 AM   |  #60  
Spyvie's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pugetropolis
Thanks Meter: 30
 
259 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by meniawy

Thanks Bro...

+1

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes