Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,683 Members 50,969 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][KANG][16.07.2012] CyanogenMod 9 Milestone XT720 RC

Tip us?

space4ace
Old
(Last edited by space4ace; 14th April 2012 at 02:39 PM.)
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjfalcon:

I will recieve new xt720 in 2-3 weeks.
fjfalcon: So, you are getting another XT720?
I guess you don't need our help after all?
Some of us were willing to help you get an XT720 because you do great work and we appreciate it.

z3ck
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Hi,

i got problem with my rom during installation of app. it stuck during the installation and required me to took out the battery. every time i want to install, the same problem occur. any idea?

LibertyMonger
Old
Thanks Meter 828
Quote:
Originally Posted by z3ck View Post
Hi,

i got problem with my rom during installation of app. it stuck during the installation and required me to took out the battery. every time i want to install, the same problem occur. any idea?

Maybe try to redownload the file again, may have a corrupt copy. I installed it no problem. Had one reboot so far but probably due to milestone overclock.

telnet777
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Quote:
Hi,

Which rom are you running on?

I never meet with this problem when using fjfalcon's CM9 rom.

LibertyMonger
Old
Thanks Meter 828
Quote:
Originally Posted by space4ace View Post
fjfalcon: So, you are getting another XT720?
I guess you don't need our help after all?
Some of us were willing to help you get an XT720 because you do great work and we appreciate it.

I'm sure donations would be nice if anyone can spare it. It is definitely deserved!
The Following User Says Thank You to LibertyMonger For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

fjfalcon
Old
(Last edited by fjfalcon; 14th April 2012 at 08:38 PM.)
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 1,266

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Hi,

e2fsck your ext* partation. For example, run check on ext* from sdcard utils, that in openrecovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyMonger View Post
I'm sure donations would be nice if anyone can spare it. It is definitely deserved!
Thanks =)
The only problem, that motorola lefted russia.. And i don't wont to buy our xt720 for 500$.
That too much for me for such old phone.
So, good that we have one man with nick alpha142(Murmansk, Russia) from 4pda.ru forums that donated me his own phone.
All thanks should go to him.
And ofcourse to people that support me.

Especially thanks to Mioze7ae, mchlbenner and other who tryed to send me new phone..
Mail from usa to russia is something very hard to say...
Making impossible possible
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fjfalcon For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

z3ck
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by telnet777 View Post
Which rom are you running on?

I never meet with this problem when using fjfalcon's CM9 rom.

I used CM9 rom. There is another problem also. My previous app downloaded from Market suddenly trying to install to my phone. Means what ever I downloaded so far, the app trying to install.

LibertyMonger
Old
Thanks Meter 828
Wow that is great news fj I really thought about giving up mine to ya but I just can't seem to let go of it! It is my first Android phone and we have been through so much together! Lmao. Lol

telnet777
Old
(Last edited by telnet777; 15th April 2012 at 05:08 AM.)
Thanks Meter 38
Hi,all,

I found RAZR can bypass stock bootloader to load a new kernel now after google 'linux内核重启'(which means 'linux kernel reboot') and trace some links today.

The link is below:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1599648
and
http://www.eternityproject.eu/topic/...motorola-razr/

The developer kholk said that this can easily be ported to all OMAP4430 devices.

Ours phone's CPU is different.

I'm thinking now that can we clone their source code to github and start working on it for XT720 and XT711 to make them support swap and so on without using pc to run 'fastboot boot boot.img' ?
The Following User Says Thank You to telnet777 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

fjfalcon
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 1,266

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by telnet777 View Post
Hi,all,

I found RAZR can bypass stock bootloader to load a new kernel now after google 'linux内核重启'(which means 'linux kernel reboot') and trace some links today.

The link is below:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1599648
and
http://www.eternityproject.eu/topic/...motorola-razr/

The developer kholk said that this can easily be ported to all OMAP4430 devices.

Ours phone's CPU is different.

I'm thinking now that can we clone their source code to github and start working on it for XT720 and XT711 to make them support swap and so on without using pc to run 'fastboot boot boot.img' ?
Thanks for link, i send them to Quarx, i hope now with this source he will try to make it working )
We already have some module for it.. but in won't working for now.
BTW, kexec works fine from fastboot kernel
Making impossible possible

The Following User Says Thank You to fjfalcon For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]